09: Nightmare

The sun was warm in your face and the breeze was chill. You were finally happy. You giggled at the feeling of the dirt on your feet and the tree branches twinkle with the flowers.

You were safe and this was your happy place. You ran deep into the woods, the air running through your hair. You looked at your sides and saw you had company.

You hear them snarl and bark but they didn't frighten you. In fact, they weren't even trying to frighten you. They were there to protect you from whatever came your way. They were friendly and family. You kept running and running not acknowledging where you were heading.

Your hair got in your face and you grabbed it off your eyes and didn't stop on time to fall off the cliff. You screamed your lungs out and looked up to see that the wolves were staring down at you. They let out a howl and you close your eyes as your body collides with the water.

You opened your eyes and jumped up sitting straight in your bed. You catched your breath and pulled your hair back from your sweaty forehead. You finally had calmed your breath and you climbed off your bed. The concrete floor was cold and it felt humid.

You walked swiftly to the door and opened it. You looked both sides to make sure no one was awake and you saw the bathroom light on. You tilted your head sideways like a confused dog as you looked at the ground.

Blood

You gulped and followed the blood trail towards the bathroom. Your breath got short and fast and you could feel your heartbeat pound on your ears. You stretched your arm and reached for the knob as your hands shook.

You turned the knob and opened the door. The whole bathroom was covered in red liquid. It was still warm so it must have been recently. The clear curtain was stained too and it had a bloody handprint in it. You grabbed the curtain and swung it open.

The tub was completely full of water and blood. You traced the girl's leg with your eyes and you see who it is.

You

You were covered in blood and your throat was gashed open. You gasped and backed up and turned around to run away and there he was. The evil man in black. You flinched and let out a scream as you fell on the ground.

He pulled out a knife and raised it up in the air. "Bye-bye again."

"No!" you screamed as you shot up straight and sat down. You were crying and screaming like crazy when the door in your room slammed open revealing Jin and the rest of them. Jin ran to you and Tzuyu turned on the light. You couldn't breathe well and kept screaming and crying.

"Lis! Her pump!" Chung-Ha yelled as she ran to you.

"No! No! Stay away!" you yelled at Jin as he got close to you.

"Y/N it's me! It's Jin!" he yelled but you couldn't react.

"Get off her!" Wheein yelled as she pulled Jin back and the girls surrounded you and helped you calm down. Lisa gave you the pump and you inhaled it as you quivered.

"Crack a window open." Tzuyu told one of the boys.

Namjoon cracked open a window while Yoongi went to get a cup of water.

"Y/N it was just a dream, breathe." Chung-Ha said as she put a string of hair behind your hair.

"It was him! I-It was him, I saw him, I-I-I saw me. I was dead. He killed m-me. He cut my throat." you cried as Wheein put your head on her chest.

"Who." Jin asked. Yoongi barged into the room with the cup of water and gave it to you and you drank the water still shaking.

"T-The evil man." you cried.

"Who is the evil man?" Jin asked and Lisa sighed and dragged him out of the room and called for the rest of the boys as the girls comforted you.

"Y/N had a rough childhood ok? I am not supposed to tell you this stuff but you already had sex with her. Don't tell her I told you this ok?" she whispered yelled at all of the guys and they nodded.

"When we were little we got kidnapped, she was the most affected out of all of us. She got raped during the kidnapping. We think the evil man is the man who hurt her, but she is too sensitive to talk about it. After the rescue well obviously we all had to go to therapy especially her, a month after that she had something wrong with her heart, she got heart surgery two months after, then after the surgery the man appeared again and hurt her badly, every time something bad happens to her she gets an attack and the pump helps her breathe." Lisa explained.

"Take it easy on her or I will hunt you all." she said and the girls walked out to meet with the rest of them.

"She asked for you." Chung-Ha said towards Jin. Jin nodded and went to walk in and Wheein grabbed his shoulder.

"Lisa gave you the warning. But I will KILL you if I find out you did something to her." she whispered and he gulped and walked inside and met with you.

"Should I close the door or leave it open?" he asked.

"Close it." you sniffed and he did as you said and walked towards the bed. He stopped two feet away from the feet of the bed and you both stayed in silence and you started sobbing. You were terrified. You knew you didn't have feelings for him and you both didn't have any relationship, but he was your first time.

But you felt safe with him. Even if you didn't really know him or he knew you, you felt something attracting you towards him.

"They told you didn't they?" you asked and he looked at you.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about." he stuttered and you sniffed.

"Yes they did. A short part of it anyway." you looked down and wiped your tears away.

"Can you stay? Just until I fall asleep?" you asked and he nodded and walked to the side of the bed. He laid down as you scootched over and he pulled the blanket up to his waist. You curled up against him and he ran his fingers through your hair.

"Let me close the window." you said as you stood up and he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. You looked at him weirdly when he stood up and you heard bones breaking. You jumped and your eyes widened and he turned into a wolf.

Your breath stopped for a few seconds and he curled up in a corner. You walked towards him with the blanket wrapped around your shoulders. You got on your knees and he gave you a soft gaze. Like he was worried.

You laid down and rested your back in his ribs and he curled his tail and rested his head on your lap as you started to fall asleep once more.