05:Furry

You wake up as a ray of sun hits your eyes. You breathe in and turn around to look at the owner of the arms around you and you see him sleeping peacefully. His lips were a bit parted and his hair was all over his eyes.

You remember what happened last night and you unwrap his arms and you grab your bra that was next to the nightstand and you put it on. You looked around for your underwear but didn't see them so you ran quickly to your bag stumbling at the ache that came from between your legs. You pulled on your hoodie which was a bit long and you put on your pants. It felt weird to not have underwear. You grabbed your vans and your coat and looked at the sleeping man once more before walking out.

You closed the door slowly and walked looking like a duck from the pain. You went down the stairs almost sitting because the stairs were made of glass and going down was scarier than going up.

You finally reached the bottom of the stairs and you put on your coat. And walked towards the door. You put on your vans and walked out and closed the door slowly. You ran to the back of the house like a little girl and tried to forget about your soreness.

You looked around and felt the cold breeze in your face. You inhaled the smell of wet grass and wood and exhaled happily.

You started walking towards the woods when you heard a branch snap. You looked around to see if there was a deer or hopefully not a bear. But you kept walking when a wolf appeared from behind a tree.

You gasped and stood still. The wolf was huge. Bigger than an average size wolf. He was snarling at you showing his white fangs and he licked his nose as he kept snarling at you. He then growled and barked at you making you gasp.

The wolf was ready to attack you when you heard a familiar voice.

"Y/N!" Jin yelled as he ran towards you with pants and no shirt. He jumped in front of you as you heard bones break and before you knew it Jin also was a huge dog.

You fall on your butt as you see the both of the huge dogs growling at each other. Jin, which was the gray wolf, stood tall and growled to the black wolf's face. He continued as the black wolf lowered himself and Jin got closer to his face.

The black wolf submitted and walked away with the tail between his paws and walked towards the front of the house. You looked at Jin with widened eyes as his glare softened and he walked towards you with his tail tucked in between his legs.

He got his nose close to you and blew out making your hair fall back off your face. You breathed heavily and got up slowly.

Inside the house

"What the hell?!" you yelled for the 100th time.

"Y/N I-"

"No! Don't say you are sorry. You are a fucking 7 foot tall wolf. A wolf Jin!" you yelled again and he grabbed your shoulders and sat you down on the couch.

Then a man comes in wearing a white t-shirt, jeans and timberlands and is drying his hair with a white towel.

"Hyung what is this human doing here?" the younger boy asked and you looked at Jin with your eyes more widened.

"We slept together last night." Jin sighed.

"You mated her?!" he yelled and you stood up scared and looked at the both men.

"Mated?!" you yell.

"No it's not like that. Yes we had sex on a full moon but I didn't mark her." Jin said and the other man looked at you and you both made eye contact.

"You are the fucking wolf who tried to fucking eat me!" you yelled in a high pitch voice.

"I thought you were some stupid ass monster or hunter. Not our sex toy." he yelled and you looked at Jin for him to explain.