08: Lover

You sat down next to your mother who was tired. She had been crying since the day he was brought in. They really loved each other. They would probably even die for each other. That is how much they care.

"T-The doctor said he might need s-s-surgery. B-But Y/N I don't want him to leave." she sobbed and you rubbed her back. She supported you along with your father. And right now you had to be strong for her, especially your father.

"Mom, I can do it. If dad needs the surgery to be able to survive, I will do it." you said as she looked up at you with tired red puffy eyes. You give her a reassuring smile when someone walks in and you see Jin. You stand up and stare at him.

"Is Mr. Gwan ready for surgery?" he asked.

"I will be on the lead of the surgery." you said as he looked at you.

"I am afraid that isn't possible Dr. Gwan." he said and you poked your inner cheek with your tongue and you walked and grabbed him by his elbow and dragged him out of the room and you closed the door.

"I am taking the lead of the surgery, he is my dad!" you whispered yelled.

"Exactly why I can't let you do the surgery. I don't want you to do the surgery Y/N, if something goes wrong I won't allow you to blame yourself." he whispered.

"You have to trust me on this Y/N." he said.

"Trust you? You made me your stupid sex slave and got me and the girls in deep shit. You all eat stupid hearts." you said annoyed.

"Don't pretend you didn't like it, Y/N." he said trying to switch the subject.

"That is not the point! Dr. Kim we are talking about my dad. I am choosing to do this, if something goes wrong then I won't have to blame someone and get a lawyer to get you or one of the other doctors in jail." you said and he saw how irritated you were and he just let out a sigh and looked at some doctors who passed by you two.

"Fine. I am attending that surgery." he said and walked away and you entered the room.

"You and Dr. Kim?" she asked as you looked at her wide eyed.

"Oh my God mom, how much did you hear?" you asked, scared.

"When he said to not pretend you didn't like it and from there on." she said with a smirk. At least she was happy, in a way.

"Yes mom, Dr. Kim was my first time." you said and she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Ooooooh. Was he good? Is he big? Did he go rough or soft? Did you-"

"Okay, mom. Not in front of dad. This is a conversation for another time." you cut her off from asking the other personal questions.

"Did you suck on it? Did you do anal too or just normal sex?" she whispered.

"Mom!" you yelled.

"What? I am your mother. I can know this stuff." she said as an excuse and a nurse came in to take your father away. At least she wasn't getting worried. Maybe because other than the sex word she heard that you were going to take care of him.

After the whole surgery

You sighed and leaned against the wall. You then looked both directions to see if anyone was around and you stretched your arms up and jumped and squealed in happiness. Your dad is going to be just fine.

You tell your mom and she hugged you and ran her hand through your hair. You had told her to go and take a shower in your dad's new room and you went to go to Jin's office to apologize to him and thank him for helping you save your father.