13: Welcome Party

Jin helped you take a shower and cover your stitches. He helped you get dried up and dressed up. Your mom had brought you a spaghetti strap short blue dress and your white toms. No pants or anything, not even a hoodie, so you used the pink hoodie you had borrowed from Jin two days ago.

The doctor said to not do a lot of stuff while the stitches healed so when going out you would have to be on a wheelchair and in the house use crutches since there was not going to be a lot of movement. Plus your right ankle resulted broken since you had them high ass heels.

You had the bag and pillow on your lap along with the crutches while Jin strolled you down the hospital halls. You had to fight for him to let you hold into them while he strolled you.

You waved at a few nurses and doctors as you exited the hospital. It was a bit chilly but other than that the weather was just fine.

Jin grabbed the bags and crutches and went to put them on the trunk. While he made space in the trunk you strolled towards the front door and opened the door.

"What are you doing?" he asked, poking his head from behind the trunk.

"Umm, getting in the car?" you answered confused and made pressure in the chair to stand up.

"Uh-uh. Let me help you." he said as he slammed the trunk close.

"I got it Dr. Kim." you said teasingly smiling as you struggled to stand up and get inside the car.

He scoffed and wrapped his arm around your waist as he helped you get in the car. You frown and he sticks his tongue out at you and closes the door as he puts the wheelchair in the back seat.

He gets in the car and helps you put the seatbelt on and puts his seatbelt on after and closes the door and turns on the engine and rives off.

"I can do stuff for myself you know." you said as you looked at the man focused on the road.

"The doctor said not to do a lot of activities or the stitches will pop."

"Exactly, not a lot is way different from not at all." you rolled your eyes.

"I know." he responded.

"You are so cute when you are overprotective." you smile and scrunch your nose and look out of the window.

*Time Skip*

Jin parks the car and takes the wheelchair out first. You take off your seatbelt and open the door as Jin goes to the back to get all of the stuff. You get off the car and trip and land with your knees on the chair with a yelp.

"I'm ok!" you yelled before Jin could say anything. You sat down and held the wheels and strolled to the back of the car to the trunk and grabbed one of the bags and Jin snatched it from your hands. You glare at him and he pecks your lips and closes the trunk.

"I hate you so much." you said annoyed and he laughed.

"I love you too." he responded and put only one bag on your lap and carried everything else and he went behind you and strolled you towards the house. He opened the door and you both entered the house when everyone jumped out of nowhere.

"Surprise!" they all yelled making you smile widely. There was a banner saying WELCOME HOME.

You heard the door close behind you and Jin grabbed the bag from your lap as the girls ran to you and hugged you, almost knocking the chair over.

"Be careful!" Jin yelled and the girls giggled.