The Beginning

March 13, 2016
He actually showed up to family dinner. For our first date. Totally thought he was joking when he went along with coming. It went really well. We kissed for the first time after.

Every night for the next week we spent the nights after work together at the bar. You drank and then slept in your car. I lived above the bar. I told you no sex to marriage. I am an assault survivor and had no desire to end up a single mother.

March 27
You drank too much and were going to try to drive so I invited you to stay. Two friends practically carried you up the stairs. You asked to strip your clothes off always the gentleman. Your mom raised you right. I asked if you had boxers on. You did so I said yes. We slept side by side not touching. My cat stared at you the whole night. You were in his spot.
You officially moved in the next day.

April 2nd
Promise rings became our inside joke. I knew from the beginning I was in it for marriage and love. I was over the hook up aspect of our generation. You weren't looking for love just sex. You had a bet with a friend of yours that you'd get me to sleep with you within 6 months.

April 9th
I attended your nieces birthday party and met all your family officially.

As the months went on you became the most important person in my life. We were always together with friends and family.

In May, you brought your dog and Harley claimed me as her own.

July 23rd
You got down on one knee at your nieces party and asked me to marry you. I said yes.