Nickname

Changbin was on the floor of his and Felix's room, coloring. He was supposed to be playing with the others, but they got too loud, he didn't want to play knights, and he certainly didn't want to be the princess. So here he was, coloring a puppy blue.
    "Changbin!" the little heard Felix yell. Thinking he might be in trouble, Changbin got up quickly and rushed to the living room. Standing in front of him was a worried Felix. "Hey, Binnie. Where were you? You okay?" he questioned, confusing the boy. "You not mad?" Changbin asked, getting a shake of the head from Felix. "No, just worried is all. You disappeared on me!" Changbin smiled a little. "I was coloring! You wanna see?" Felix nodded, allowing himself to be led to their room. "I colored it all by myself! I colored it blue!" Changbin told him excitedly. As the little showed off the blue puppy, Felix's heart melted. Changbin was better at coloring inside the lines and drawing more detailed things than the other littles, no one knew why. "Why, that's so good we'll have to put it on the fridge!" Felix said, causing a blush to appear on Changbin's face. "Okay!"
    After hanging up the picture, Felix had moved his little to the living room to keep an eye on him. "Doll, it's time for a nap!" Jeongin called to his little. "You too, bun." Seungmin chimed, helping Hyunjin off the floor. "Baby go nap time too?" Minho asked Jisung, who nodded. While this happened, Changbin watched with a single thought in his head. Why doesn't Lixie call me something? Turning back to face Felix, the little voiced his thought. "Lixie? Why you don't call me nothin?" Felix cocked his head, thinking. 
    "I don't know Binnie, why don't I have a nickname for you?" Changbin shrugged his shoulders, looking down at his drawing. It was of all the members holding hands, each labeled a different name for clarity. Above them was the word "love" and a rainbow. A light bulb lit up in the little's head. He picked up the paper and showed it to Felix. "Wow! That's great, Binnie!" Changbin frowned and pointed to the word.
    "I love you too!"
    Changbin puffed his cheeks out, tapping the paper next to the word. "I don't know what you want, Binnie. Use your words." Felix said, confused. "Love! You can call me love?" Felix's heart seemed to burst at the cuteness of his little. "Of course! Now, it's time for a nap, love. Let's go." he told the boy. Changbin beamed, getting up and going to the room for a nap without protest.