Different

It had been about a week since Jeongin and Chan had gotten together, the group couldn't be happier for them. Chan would parade around the house and tell anyone he came across that Jeongin thinks he's pretty. Jeongin did nothing but agree. And while that was all well and good, Jisung was under a bit of stress.
    There was something different about the way Minho was acting around Jisung. It left the caregiver wondering if he did something wrong. See, Minho has grown very shy around Jisung while in little space. He doesn't ask for cuddles as much and, when he does, he seems scared, as if Jisung will say no or something.
    Jisung keeps thinking about what he could've possibly done to warrant the shyness and general nervous aura that little Minho has around him. Big Minho wasn't acting any different, just a little more clingy, so he was a little more than confused. The caregiver decided that he was going to talk to his little about it while he was big to hopefully get some answers.

     "I just need to talk to you for a minute," Jisung said. Minho nodded, following his caregiver to an empty room. "What did you need to talk to me about?" he asked once they were settled on Jisung's bed. Jisung looked uncertain as if he was deciding on how to ask what he wanted. Finally, he spoke.
    "I don't know if you'll even know, but... Do you happen to have any idea as to why little you has gotten so nervous to be around me? Why you've gotten so shy? Did I do something?" Minho's eyebrows furrowed as he realized that Jisung had noticed. The little a bit of guilt at the fact that Jisung thought he did something.
    Frowning, Minho felt small as he tried to come up with an excuse under Jisung's gaze. "I-" Looking at his caregiver, the little sighed. There was use in lying. Hiding the truth, however... "I don't want you to worry, you haven't done anything wrong... But I can't tell you what's wrong- no, that's not it. I can't tell you what my problem is just yet."
    Jisung nodded, understanding that Minho wasn't ready. "And would that reason be the same as why you have gotten so clingy?" Minho froze, looking down and trying not to slip. "I'm sorry..." he said quietly. The younger's eyes widened. "No, no, no! That's not what I meant!" Jisung said quickly.
    Ever so gently, Jisung placed a hand on either side of Minho's face, bending down so that he could look at his little. Minho, who had already slipped, was red in the face trying to hold back tears. "Minho, baby, I didn't mean it like that..." The little looked up slowly. When they met eyes, Minho caught his bottom lip between his teeth to choke back a sob.
    "Babe, all meant was that you've been extra clingy out of little space lately. I never said it was a bad thing, in fact, I don't mind it at all." Jisung clarified. Minho nodded, grabbing the end of Jisung's shirt and tugging slightly. "What is it baby?" his caregiver asked. The little wanted to tell him that he wanted a hug but was still too choked up.
   Shuffling forward, Minho brought his arms up and wrapped them around Jisung's neck. Catching a hint, Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho. "Just tell me when You're ready, okay?" The little nodded, the two standing there for as long as he needed.