It's a Secret!

"I love you Jisung, and I don't mean as a friend. I've loved you for a while now. And- And- Ugh!" Minho threw himself back onto his bed and sighed. He was frustrated. Who wouldn't be when they couldn't find the right words to confess their love for their friend? The little closed his eyes and dug the heels of his hands into his temples. He was getting a headache from all the thinking.
    A knock sounded at Minho's door. "Hey, what's all the noise about? You alright?" It was Chan, the leader coming into the room once given the okay. "I'm fine," Minho said, uncertainty lacing his words. Chan raised an eyebrow, sitting down next to the younger and humming. "If you're fine, then why do you sound so uncertain?"
    Minho opened his mouth to say something, the words getting caught in his throat. "I-" The younger closed his mouth and frowned. "How did you confess to Jeongin?" Surprised, Chan was silent for a second. "Well, we were sitting in the living room and Jeongin asked if I thought he was pretty. So I told him that I think he's very pretty. He said I was pretty too and from there we both just kinda knew."
    Minho nodded, a faraway look in his eyes. "If you don't mind me asking... Who's the lucky person?" Quickly turning red, Minho brought his knees to his chest and hid his face. "You made it kinda obvious. Who is it?" Minho mumbled something inaudible into his knees. "Minho, you'll have to speak so I can hear you," Chan said. The other could practically hear his smile.
    "It's- It's Sungie..."
    When Minho looked up at the older, Chan had a bright smile on his face. "That's so cute!" He squealed, a tell-tale sign that he'd slipped. "What's so cute?" Minho sat up quickly to see Jisung standing in the doorway with a bag on his shoulder. He was back from practice. "Minnie has a-" "Channie no!" The dancer whined, close to slipping himself.
    Chan looked at Minho, confused. "Why can't I tell Sungie that-" Minho roughly shook his head. Even more confused, the little one frowned. "It's a secret! I don't want him to know yet." Minho whispered to him. Chan nodded, getting up and leaving the room. "Do I get to know what that was about?" Jisung asked, putting down his bag and walking over. "Chan was just- He was-"
    Jisung tilted his head to the side. "Is there something you aren't telling me?" Minho was getting overwhelmed, the need to slip in the back of his mind. He could feel his eyes start to water, his throat start to burn. "Hey... What's going on?" Jisung asked, concerned by the tears. "I'm sorry..." Minho whispered.
    "What are you sorry for?" The caregiver sat down next to Minho. "If I tell you, it's gonna make you uncomfortable," the little one said. "Well... Is it something important? Something that you need to get off your chest?" Minho sighed shakily, swallowing the lump in his throat before saying something that could go wrong or right.
    "I love you, Sungie."