Gwen: "So if he's Greymatter now, he'll just turn back into Ben then go Four Arms or something and escape."

Cass: "But shouldn't he have turned back before the guy took him?"

Y/n: "He should have. It's possible that something is wrong with his watch."

Gwen: "At least he's smart as Greymatter."

Y/n: "If only that intelligence transferred over to normal Ben. Then he would think twice about using his powers for personal gain."

Max: "Now Y/n, try not to be so hard on him. From what you told me, it was pretty unfair for him to not be able to go down the water slide. What would you have done in his position?"

Y/n: *sigh* "I guess you have a point."

Gwen's phone then rings.

Gwen: "Hello?... Ben, you're still Greymatter?... Where are you?... Brainiac, how about a street?... Ben! Something happened! He's on a street called Ripley."

Cass then pulls out a map of the area.

Cass: "There's three different roads called Ripley. We dont have time to check them all."

Y/n: "You guys search on the ground, I'll search from the air."

Max: "Got it."

Y/n: "Time to chill."

Y/n jumps out of the Rustbucket, and begins to search for Ben.

Big Chill: "Is it just me, or does trouble follow us around. Wait what's that?"

From above, Y/n sees the man that took Ben being escorted into a car by armor clad strangers.

Big Chill: "Jackpot!"

Y/n followed the car to a large castle, where he saw the men take Ben, who's in a small energy cage, inside. Y/n went intangible to phase through the walls. He silently followed the men to a large room with who appeared to be their leader sitting at a large desk.

 He silently followed the men to a large room with who appeared to be their leader sitting at a large desk

Big Chill: "Time for a jail break."

Y/n flew down and grabbed Ben's cage from one of the armored men.

Big Chill: "My thanks gentlemen for returning my friend to me."

???: "Well this is a surprise."

Big Chill: "And who are you?"

Enoch: "My name is Enoch. Now, I recommend you surrender."

Big Chill: "I'm gonna say, no. Now you see us... *turns invisible* now you dont."

Y/n flies through the walls of the castle until he comes across a large vault filled with alien tech. Where he sees Max, Gwen, and Cass sneaking around.

Greymatter: "What are they doing in here?"

Big Chill: "Let's find out."

He flies down to them, and unintentionally scarss Cass and Gwen.

Big Chill: "Sorry girls."

Max: "Here Ben, let's get you out of there."

Ben, now free from his cage, looks at all the alien tech and gets an idea.

Greymatter: "Guys, we gotta blow this place."

Cass: "Alright, what do we have to do?"

He sees what appear to be a large alien generator in the center of the room.

Greymatter: "Cass, Big Chill, the both of you need to blast that hyper-nova generator at the same time."

Big Chill: "Got it. Ready Cass?"

Cass: "Let's do it."

Big Chill/Cass: "3... 2... 1... now!"

Both Cass and Y/n blast the generator with their cold breath and magic, cuasing it to overload. As the group races out of the castle, the entire castle gets blown to kingdom come.

Outside, overlooking the remains of the castles Ben and Y/n change back to human.

Ben: "Good to be normal again."

Max: "Come on kids, let's hit the road."

Now back on the road, everyone relaxes.

Ben: "Its good to be big."

Y/n: "Says you short stake."

Gwen and Cass laugh.

Ben: "Hey! *mutters* I'm not that short."