Chapter 5: Who I Am And From Where I come

As Mike feared, Midas didn't stop and met with his secret ally, the mysterious woman. They decided to check the proofs once more to be sure they did the right thing. After realized some things didn't fit, they decided to check further into Mike's past. This led to the hacking of the last message received to see from where it came. They discovered somebody attempted to send the message on a specific device, but failed to transmit it to the end. Midas used a Sith sorcery ritual at the advice of his mysterious ally because the sender had strong magical connections. The ritual showed a group of friends that stayed in a castle somewhere in Eastern Europe. Midas saw three guys with an eagle joined the party, but stopped looking because someone detected his Sith ritual.

(Credit to Bran Castle; don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe if you enjoy it!)

"Hi guys, what is going on?" asked Berty because he surprises succeed, but felt something was wrong. "You don't seem to be okay."

"Is not the weekend to be all of our friends here, but someone is missing," said Dr. Smoulder and looked around to see who wasn't there. "Where is Mike?"

"He left almost two weeks ago," answered Alin with sadness and tried to calm Berty because was very angry. "All of us agreed to keep this secret because you already had other problems on your head."

"This is not right," said Larisa and took the mobile phone to show a video. "Do you remember when we promise to don't keep any secrets and stand side by side no matter what?

"I don't get alongside with Larisa and rarely have the same opinions on a subject, but when we agree, is something very important," said Ada and thought at a perfect example. "This is like when the Hungarians and the Romanians from Transilvania protested together against PSD."

"There is something else we must know?" asked Valy to don't have surprises because felt it was more than that. "Come on, tell us everything."

"Mike said goodbye each time it wanted to leave, but didn't make it to the end," said Dea and went near Alin to hug him. "This time, left without to say a word."

"We wanted to look after him, but a problem appeared," said Oeht and showed towards Mary who looked around very intrigued. "Where you are looking at? Why don't you say anything?"

"All of here wanted to see where he went, but I forbid this because it was his choice. As friends, you must respect this either you like or not," said Mary and gathered magical energy in her hand to determine the cause. "For some seconds someone followed us and used some kind of twisted dark magic."

"Who is crazy to do that?" asked Andreaa stupefied because knew how fortified was the castle. "Anyway, I think the search is useless. He can cover his tracks very well."

"Besides, Ahsoka can't help us because she is in the Unknown Regions with Sabine Wren. They find a clue about Ezra's fate and are closer than ever to find him," said Dorian and opened the holo-table. "See? No Whizzing Arrow on the maps or a way to contact Ahsoka."

"Dorian, Whizzing Arrow is not an ordinary ship, but might be tracked when somebody using it," guessed Robert and tried some methods. "No, as I thought."

"You still search? Where is he leaving?" asked Oehtataf looking at Mary how tried to track the magic back and how Berty left the room. "Don't get me wrong, but for a second, I thought you played with the holo-table using magic."

"Sorry, I thought the same," confessed Georgiana and made five with Karina. "It seems I am not the only one."

"Mary, stop," said Karina and caught her arm, absorbing the power from her hand. "Is nothing here. The demons or ghosts fear this place. If they don't, we are here to handle them. Oh, Also, Alin left too."