New fandoms added

These creations will appear at a point in time in the crossover, but they will be shifted in a way or another. Also, I will try to keep as many elements from each creation. The action of these happens after their end. 

1) Supernatural

Supernatural is an American television series created by . It was first broadcast on September 13, 2005, on , and subsequently became part of successor 's lineup. Starring as and as , the series follows the two brothers as they hunt and other supernatural beings. 

(Credit to frissxedits; don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe if you enjoy it!)

2) Truth or Dare 2018

A harmless game of Truth or Dare among friends turns deadly when someone -- or something -- begins to punish those who tell a lie or refuse the dare.  

(Credit to Let Me Explain; don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe if you enjoy it!)

3) Shadow Fight 3

The world of shadows stands at the edge of a great war. The incomprehensible force, that came out of the Gates of Shadows many years ago, is now an ordinary source of power. Shadow energy is everywhere nowadays. A tool and a weapon. But not everyone finds this state of affairs a good thing.

There's the Legion, a mighty military tribe that has its primary purpose the elimination of hazardous energy. There are people of the Dynasty who learned to use it for the benefit of their own people. And there are the mysterious Heralds whose goals are vague. Three different ways of living and fighting. Their war will determine the world's fate for many years to come. Which side you're on?  

(Credit to Shadow Fight; don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe if you enjoy it!)

The only that I will keep in the crossover are the Sphere and the factions that appear in the description of the game and together will form great Egypt.  

4) Nier: Automata

Nier: Automata is an action role-playing game developed by PlatinumGames and published by Square Enix. The game was released for the PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows in early 2017, with an Xbox One port later in June 2018. Nier: Automata is a sequel to the 2010 video game NieR, a spin-off sequel of the Drakengard series. Set in the midst of a proxy war between machines created by otherworldly invaders and the remnants of humanity, the story follows the battles of a combat android, her companion, and a fugitive prototype. Gameplay combines role-playing elements with action-based combat and mixed genre gameplay similar to that of Nier.

(Credit to Max Derrat; don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe if you enjoy it!)

5) Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy