"You's the dumb bitch." Shae thumped my forehead.

"Why are y'all mad at me?" I whined.

"We mad at you for Dubs since he can't stay mad at you." Lay shrugged.

"As he should." I defended myself.

"Where they all at?" Ari asked.

"Jay said they had to handle sum, they'll be back soon." I grabbed a water bottle.

"I got sum to tell y'all." Lay mumbled.

"Wassup?" We all gave her our attention.

"I lost the baby." She bit her lip.

"When?" Shae asked.

"The day Zay woke up." She played with her nail.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked.

"When I got to the hospital you told me about you and Dubs. I didn't want Shae stressing, and you were already upset." She confessed.

"Is it because of the incident?" I asked. She slowly nodded her head and I sighed.

Back when Lay and I first became friends her dad was a alcoholic. His wife had died, and his
only son was moving away. One night he saw so much of his wife in Lay he spazzed out. They ended up getting in a altercation and he pushed Lay down the stairs. One of her injuries was to
her vagina area. The doctor told us, being 14 at the time that he she shouldn't worry about kids. As she grew it became a concern, but she wanted her baby. We thought she had it.

"Why wouldn't you tell us?" Ari asked.

"I didn't wanna stress y'all out. We all had a lot on our plates."

"We sisters. If you suffer we all suffer, if you step we all step, if you need to cry and eat ice cream in silence we're on our way, hell if you need to run down on a nigga we coming" I lifted her head up "Don't ever think anything you have going on is less important."

"Don't keep no shit like that from us ever again." Shae sniffed.

"Oh my god Lay we better than this." Ari cried.

"I'm sorry y'all I was so ashamed." She sobbed.

"Don't you ever be ashamed of being a bad ass women. You kick ass on a daily." I pulled her in a hug.

"Ant said we gon try till we get there." She sniffed.

"I'm proud of you bestie." I comforted her.

"Okay get off me that's enough of that shit." She pushed me back on the bed.

"I feel like I get used and I-" My phone cut me off.

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Wassup? What you doing?" Jay asked.

"Sitting here with the girls."

"Get dressed we going to the board walk."

"Beach or just board walk?" I walked to my suitcase.

"Shit ion know wear sum fa both." He hung up.

"Well." I smacked my hands together.

"What?" They looked at me.

"Get dressed we going out andd, ya dumbass friend just hung up in my face." I pulled out a white two piece. 

"As he should." Shae walked out.

"Ugh I'm ready for the part where y'all makeup and fuck." Ari fanned herself following.