Your POV:

As everyone was getting ready to practice again, I had an urge to play and keep up with my skills so I'll be better than tithe twins'. Earlier, I had asked if I can practice with the team and still do my managing duties. Coach agreed happily because he knows how much I push the boys do you their best. 

I took my team jacket off revealing a black T-shirt and then I started taking off my track pants but everyone yelled and told me to stop after the first tug.

" STOP KIKO!" 'Sumu shouted as he ran over there with 'Samu behind him. They cam up to me and shielding my body once again from their teammates and their coach.

" Chill guys, I don't mind." aI reassured as I ouch my brother's away and resumed to taking off my pants.

" See, I have Burgundy spandex underneath and my knee pads are in my bag. There's not need to worry." I explained with a giggle and I grabbed the water bottle holder that was full and my own to walk over there.

After I filled the water bottle we continued on with practice and it was quite tiring. Right now, I'm walking home with my brothers talking.We were just out of the school gets when Sachio blocked us. She knows these are my brothers but she also has. massive crush on 'Sumu and she swoons over him everyday in school. When I was on the girls team, she'll ask me about them everyday especially 'Sumu. I guess she likes 'Samu as well but she told me he's a bit boring which I think he's not but to people he's just quieter than 'Sumu, that's all.

" Hey, Atsumu-senpai! Hi Osamu-senpai, and Miya. Well Atsumu! Can I have your number please? I really want to get to know you and I think we can be a great couple if you say yes. Here's my phone, you can type it in!" Sachio politely asked as he outstretched her hand towards 'Sumu who looked at her phone.

Atsumu's POV:

I remember Sachio. Ki told us that she helps drench her in water along with her gym bag with Ena and Ayano. Theirs is no frick frock fracking way I'm gonna give my number to a fake person like her. Plus she hurt my precious little sister in the making! I see 'Samu look at me and I could tell that he replaced 'my' to 'our'. I bet he's thinking of the exact same thing since we're twins and Ki told us both.

Your POV:

I deadpanned. That fake ass bitch really think you can fool my brothers. Hahaha. Jokes on you bitch. 'Sumu might look dumb and do idiot things, but inside he's really smart. Mostly as volleyball though, not much academically except sports education, health or PE really. You thought. 

I smirked her and I could see out of my peripheral vision 'Samu smirking as well.

" Thanks Sachio-san. I'm flattered, but I'm not interested. Bye!" 'Sumu bid as he was about to walk but Sachio hurried in front of him once again.

" B-but why? There has to be a reason why. I'll change for you and I smile more and be entertaining around during study hall when we sit together! Plwas let me prove to you that I'm worthy of getting your number and being your girlfriend. Please!" Sachio pleaded as she has tears rimming her eyes as he looked at 'Sumu with this big light brown eyes.

" Sorry! I'm not interested in having a girlfriend. I have more to proitze than a girlfriend." 'Sumu turned down as he tried to not have his annoyed tone seep through and his fake smile. 

" Who's your priority anyway! How about actually you don't need to tell me right now. You can tell me over text or call once you finally have my nun umber!" Sachio pleased once again as she tried to push 'Sumu's boundaries.

" Shut up Sachio-san. 'Sumu over hear already told you no already like a 100 minion times. It's getting old and I'm hungry and tired as well as my siblings here's as well." 'Samu interjected the conversation as 'Sumu nodded and silently agreed with him mans so did I.

" Also, we have a lot of homework and We would like to get home to a comfortable bed. So if you'll excuse me and my brothers, we have to go if we don't want my parents yelling at us telling us we should have come home earlier. Bye Sachio." I sternly stated with an agitated voice as I looked at her in her eyes. She smirked and then I grabbed 'Sumu's arm and 'Samu's arm to lead them around her and quietly hurried  out.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sorry it's short!

Have a great day!

Author-chan