56

" 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 "

I was sat in potions when it happened, I was sat copying down some work like Slughorn had asked. When a letter came in through the window, no owl, just a letter. It laid on top of my book and waited for me to open it. I shared a confused look with Pansy before opening it. The paper was blank. I was now confused and frustrated. A slight glimmer moved over the paper and I realised what it was. Just like the marauders map that Harry now had. 'Holy shit they managed it' I whispered before stuffing it into my bag and standing abruptly running over to the professor. 'Sir can I go to the toilet' he shakes his head, 'miss Potter I don't think I can you see i can't-' I groaned 'sir its uh lady problems' I whispered  the last words and he suddenly clicked 'yes yes off you go'.

I ran out scrambling to get out the paper I tapped it 'I solemnly swear I'm up to no good' it doesn't work. I wasn't being stupid I knew what it was so I try again. Didn't work. Maybe the word was different. I sighed and then giggled. 'Fredrick' I whispered tapping the paper. The words started to draw out, I put a hand over my mouth muffling a small chuckle, it was smart only I could of figured it out, it was something only I say.

Dear y/n/n,

Come to the black lake tonight, we have a surprise. We miss you and you haven't said the word yet but we assume you need us as usual. Be there, or don't and we'll come and find you and then prank you. Okay see you tonight

Fred and George xo

I grinned and leaned back against the wall, I felt happy knowing I could see the boys tonight. My smile just widened more and more before I realised I had to go back. I stood up and brushed down my jumper and slipped back into class nodding at sir a nod he returned. I leaned over Blaise who made a shocked noise 'p, I'm seeing them tonight' she knew who I was referring to. She squealed and kissed my cheek out of excitement. 'Go, be happy and then come back and tell me about the threesome you had' I hit her arm 'p!' She shrugged 'what you know you would'

I was running down the hallways, it had just gone dark and I didn't want to be late. I was rushing a few students looking at me rush past. There weren't many out most of them were Slytherin's so they didn't care, they actually said hey to me some of them. That's when I saw them, two bright gingers leaning round the corner of the wall looking at me with a small smile. I ran faster Fred had now moved in my direct line of direction. Next thing I was in his arms and felt home again. I hugged George as well glad to see him. 'We missed you little one' Fred grinned making me just look in between the two of them. 'I missed you too, its quiet now' they laughed in unison and we started walking down to the lake.

'So how'd you finally figure out the letter' they smiled wide and nudged me. 'We weren't sure if it worked but apparently it did' I nodded smiling before they started speaking in broken speech like they did. 'Also' Fred grinned 'we have something to tell you' George shared a look with his brother. 'We're staring a new joke line' Fred winked at us 'named for you' George finished. I looked from one twin to the other 'really?' I asked full of excitement. 'Really.' There voices were in sync. I jumped tackling both of them in a hug. We hugged staying on the floor all of us laughing. 'You guys are the best ' I grinned turning over so we were all looking at the stars. 'That's us' I decided

'Huh?' Fred asked. George and I shared a look, 'Orion's belt' I murmured. 'Its us three' George added with a smile. 'The main three stars in the middle' I told Fred making him hum nodding suddenly understanding the stars we were looking at.  'Awh wait the three' I laughed 'Yes the three dumb ass' He started nodding violently. 'Holy shit and you're the middle one' I laughed again. 'Lets go swimming' I shook my head. 'No no, absolutely not. It will be freezing' This only made Fred laugh and then jump up throwing me over his shoulder.

'GEORGE STOP YOUR BROTHER' I cried out as we got closer, I was expecting to be thrown in but instead of throwing be in he ran straight in, we were both in our clothes which were now weighing us down in the water. I felt heavy but Fred was holding my waist to keep me up, apparently he could reach the floor so he was holding me up. 'You two are nuts' I shivered and the both let out a loud laugh. 'y/n its just fun' I chattered my teeth 'yeah so fucking fun'. Fred wrapped his arm around my waist, tickling me a little. 'Fred!' I screeched but it was too late both him and George were tickling me and dunking me under the water. I was laughing but also choking at the same time. 'stoppp' I groaned and eventually they did. 'It was nice to see you little one. We need to head back now' They said in unison. They kissed my cheek and apparated off making me go underwater. I helped myself back up struggling for air. 'DICKHEADS' I screamed into nothing, knowing they were watching wide smirks. I walked out of the water my clothes weighing me down. 'Miss Potter' A bored voice.

[A/N] I write most of my stuff in class now lmao