-40- Waiting For The Honeymoon

Izuku's POV:

-The Next Day-

I woke up next to Shoto, like always.

"Good morning Angel~" He purred while taking his arm off me, I smiled softly before pecking his lips softly but sweetly.

"That's the good stuff." He chuckles, making me giggle. He sighed before getting up with a groan.

"Alright, what do you want for breakfast?" He asks, I shrug and he opens the fridge.

"Hmmmmm... We have Miso soup and fish. I can make some rice?" I think for a second before smiling.

"That sounds good!" I exclaim as I get up too.

"You're wound is still good?" He asks as I make my way next to him.

"Yup! It feels like it's almost healed!" I exclaimed.

"You know it takes longer than that to heal. Why are you so happy all of a sudden? Not that I mind~" I giggled.

"I guess I'm just giddy for us getting married~" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face down so I could kiss him. The rice finished cooking and he put everything in bowls.

"Here." He placed the plates on the table and I sat down and we started eating.  Once we finished I put the plates in the sink.

"Want to go shower?" Shoto asks me, I smile and nod making him smile back. We both make our way to the washroom to shower, he starts by stripping first and I follow close behind. He turns on the shower as I sit on the closed lid of the toilet while waiting, after a minute of the water warming I get in first with him coming in behind me. I sigh as the warm water hits my face. All of a sudden I get pinned to the shower wall.

"Did you think you could come in here and show off all that and not expect me to react?~ That's not how it works Angel~" He whispered into my neck making me breathe in sharply. He starts to kiss up and down my neck causing me to make lewd sounds that echoed through the washroom as the water from the shower beat down onto us.

"I love those beautiful sounds~" He growled while bitting down lightly on my earlobe.

"Come on Angel~ Say something~" He said in between kisses making me nod.

"Ah~ Shoto!" I moaned out as he sucked on my soft spot.

"Was that so bad?~" I shook my head while tilting it back, wanting more from him. But he stopped.

"I have an idea..." I look at him questionably, asking 'why' with just my eyes.

"What if we don't do anything sexual until we get married? Keep it all for the night of." I think for a second. Would he be able to take it? Almost a whole week without anything overtly sexual? That's like making out and stuff too right? Will I be able to wait that long too? Not to mention Shoto is like a huge horndog... What could go wrong? It'll just make our wedding night better~ I nodded making him smile and get off me, we resumed our shower. I started to wash myself as I felt his hands on my back.

"I'll wash your body, since it's the closest I can get to touching you... Just focus on your hair." I nod and grab the shampoo, rubbing my hands together to make the suds form before lathering it in my hair. I sigh as I feel the soot scrub away with the soap as I rinsed my hair out. Shoto finished washing me and started on himself as I put the conditioner in my hair. I turned to him and smiled while I waiting for it.

"What?" He asks unknowingly.

"Nothing... You just look really hot~" I flirt while putting my hands on his chest.