-17- The Dungeon

(New: heres this weeks update! I hope you guys enjoy and I'll see you all next Monday!)

Todoroki's POV:

I just walked around until the sun finally set letting darkness overtake the city. I stood at the end of an alleyway waiting for my victim to come to me. I watched as a woman walked down the street, behind her was a suspicious-looking man... I watched closely as the woman looked back and started speeding up, so did the man. Perfect... When he grabbed her arm I lunged into action, I latched my bloodied hand around his wrist squeezing tightly. I pulled him off her and she ran down the street without giving me a thanks, but I got all the thanks I needed by her leading me to this wonderful man~

"Hey man, this is a misunderstanding I know her! Let me go!" I squeezed tighter.

"I got a better plan~" I let go of his wrist and ran my red hand through his beautiful raven hair and started dragging him down the street.

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" I punched his face.

"Shut it. No one is coming for you." He stopped speaking but he kept trying to wiggle from my grip. Not happening~ I started dragging him back to the base. It wasn't too far but it was going to be tiring dragging him back.

-Back at The Base-

I arrived at the door of the base and kicked it open knowing they left it unlocked. No one seemed to notice the man I had, they all came up to me asking where I was and if I was alright. I didn't give them an answer dragging the man through the living room. He started begging again, that's when people noticed him.

"PLEASE HELP ME THIS IS A MISUNDERSTANDING! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! PLEASE! ANYONE!" I ignored his pleas and turned to Yaoyorozu who was sitting on the sofa.

"Keys." She gave me a sad frown and threw a pair of keys to me, I gabbed them with my free hand watching as they stained red. Everyone gave looks of pity to the man I was holding so tightly.

"W-W-Whats going to h-happen to m-me! W-Why are y-you a-all looking a-at m-m-me like that!"

"Ashido make sure Izuku is in my room with Bakugou. I won't be coming back up for a while~" I unlocked the basement door and started walking down the stairs. His sobs just echoed and it was pissing me off.

"Quite before I kill you right here." He instantly shut his mouth and let me drag him down the stairs, a thump for each time his feet hit the lower step. Once I hit the midway point I remembered everyone else down there that I could have fun with... I got to the bottom to see Shinsou doing his job, getting information, I'm not sure why he asked for that job but I don't judge.

"What's the man here for? Another person I need to interrogate?" I smirked before explaining.

"Nope, this one's for me~"

"What'd he do?"

"I'm not sure but he grabbed a woman who was running from him so I assumed he was worthy~" The man started yelling in protest.

"I KNEW HER! SHE WAS MY FRIEND! I WAS PULLING A JOKE ONE HER!" I slapped him and brought my face down to his.

"You obviously weren't her friend because after you let go she didn't defend you she just ran~" He gulped and tried to stutter out a response but nothing came. I moved back up and looked to Shinsou.

"You 'done' with anyone else?" He put a finger to his chin thinking.

"Yeah, maybe ten or eleven?"

"Great. Round them in a cell close to 'the room' I have a lot of steam to let off." He frowned but agreed, I knew I was acting crazy but that was the only way for me to calm down. Besides those people deserved the horrible death they got. I took the man up to the heavy metal door on the right side of the dungeon, watching as the other people in their cells cowered int he back corners as they heard his pleas and sobs I swung the door open pulling the man inside and closing it behind me, I turned with a smirk and began setting up.