21. CAN i CARE for YOU...

Start from the beginning

yet...

beam could sneak peek himself to think about his  forth...

and

the class ended a bit later than usual...

on the top of it...there was a sudden test ....which totally drained them...

after completing the extra sized day work... all the three rushed back to their dorms and fall over the bed...

soon beam slept... comfily ... remembering nothing...

after 2 hours beam wokeup from his sweet nap...and he went in the kitchen to grab some snack...

coz his tummy was grumbling...but the moment he thought about the food all that he could remember was - forths grannies lobster - which he had in the morning...he was already dolling off    he  started licking his lips in desire...remembering the taste but...

something stroke him hard....

he immediately rushed back to the bed and grabbed his cell phone and opened it....

shocked....

there were more than 25 missed calls and 30 + messages...

all was from one unknown number...beam felt numb...coz he could guess it who else could it be..beam hurriedly opens up his message box...and started screening the messages...

"hi... its forth..."

"i know we didnt exchange  numbers.... but message and im texting you...dont be angry..i got it from pha...he gave me your personal no."

" dont misunderstand me i can explain...."

" beam im waiting at the entrance...when will your classes be over..."

" leam told your classes usually get over at 5.30+ but its already 6.20...beam are you still in the class...or"

" beam i will wait for you..."

.

.

.

there were like multiple messages indicating only one message again and again...that forth is waiting for his beam...

.

.

.

beam turns around and peeeks at the wallclock " shiaaaa its 10.30 already..." totally shocked

beam slightly peeks out the window to take a look outside " shiaaaaa its raining...."

beam was cursing himself within ( beam what the hell did you do...you should have responded him back -   or -at-least notified him that you have extra classes...shiaa..is he still there...is he still waiting... for me...)

beam was bumborded with 2 opposite characters within him...

his ANGELIC HEART👼 and his DEMONIC HEART😈...

👼angelic heart ( beam . go .now...he might be waiting for you...run beam run...dont hurt him )

😈demonic heart ( why would he be waiting for you beam... its already late and its raining...so dont get yourself in trouble...get it)

👼angelic heart ( beam dont listen to him... you know who is waiting for you...and you also know what all he did for you...you should go beam...even he is not there ...you should atleast check it once...go beam...)

😈D.H ( NO BEAM)

👼A.H ( go beam)

.

.