0.003

THREE

THREE

𝘞𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏

" let go, I said let go of my hands,"

"no-no, I can't. I can't let you go..I-I love you...please"

IT HAS BEEN TWO DAYS NOW since she said the obvious 'yes' , and currently she was sitting beside him on the coach watching an old classic English movie on the screen with droppy eyes, almost hooded with sleep and boredom.

" Just let of her hand, dumbass bitch.", she mumbled, squinting her eyes at the screen.

" dumbass.bitch?"

Her eyes widened as she heard his airy voice mimicking what she had said, she swiftly glanced over her shoulder in speed which could break anyone's neck ," what. what did you say?" she asked, feeling unsure if she heard him right, Jeongguk gazed at her and repeated himself, bitch he said.

Her lips parted, she was almost perplexed. Placing her finger over her lips she shook her head side to side," don't say that word." she said in a whisper, head still shaking gesturing that it was heavenly wrong, The android didn't seem to getting her point though as he stared at her with his blue eyes and titled head," why? bit-"

" no.no." she crossed her hands in a X manner," that's a bad word,Jeongguk. Okay? A very bad word." she added," and one must not use it, alright. Do you understand?", she questioned, blinking at him slowly, waiting for him to say 'yes' otherwise it was basically done for her.

Jeongguk pursed his lips." but you used the word." he said, and peered into her (e/c) eyes. The female's lips curled upwards, she had to bit her bottom lip inorder to control herself from cussing again,she paused for a few seconds to come up with a very rational answer.

" well." she said, " didnt I tell you about..about humans yesterday," she continued," I told you right, we are kind of stupid and we break rules, sometimes. And most of the time we say things we aren't suppose to, and-" she pointed at herself," I am a human too, make sense?"

Jeongguk blinked his eyes twice," so you're stupid?"

She sighed. Here goes nothing.

" yes," she answered,"okay.now, never say that word,alright?", she said, looking hopefully at him, the android nodded and smiled," hm, alright." he said and glanced back at the screen. (Y/n) let out an exhale in relief and lined back to the coach.

A rather exhausted look formed over her face as she stared at the screen, watching the melo dramatic scene of a couple of actors, doing the stuff where, first of all they fight and then secondly they make up with a kiss and do the devil's tango, if you know what I mean.