00.11

ELEVEN

SA
FE

HIS TENSE AURA couldn't be unfelt, his usual poised form seemed long lost as though it were never there, clasping both of his hands tightly he tapped his feet on the floor, nervously.

" Mister Hang, the members are waiting for you,"

Andrew drew in a deep breathe, his shoulders falling tensely as he stood," thank you," he said as the door opened for him, waiting for him to come in, clearing his throat nervously he walked in, the atmosphere getting more tense with each step he took, pursing his lips tightly he sat himself on the solo chair that lied in the middle of the room.

" Hang," said the speaker, the one who sat on the middle facing him directly, just few meters away," what do you have for us today," said the man.

Andrew cleared his throat again, the lump in his throat overpowering his power of speech," Sir," he said," The fifteen days with the first AVATAR is completed," he informed, placing a file over the table across him. His eyes blinked anxiously as the pages were, the echoing whispers and mutters grew more,

" How is the human host?"

Andrew gave a nod," she's doing better," he said," actually, if you allow, you can see her taking about 098JK," he suggested taking out a small hard-drive, " if you allow me," he said, when the gesture was given to him, he submitted the hard-drive to one of the guard, fiddling his fingers nervously he stared at table blankly,

" oh, I think he's really interesting, Mister Hang.I was totally flattered by him especially when he made me a French dish and when he played me the piano, I was stunned it was absolutely beautiful; it was strange I hadn't realized I had spent 15 days with him already,"

(Y/n) recorded voice boomed the empty walls, Andrew peered up, noting the reactions of the listeners, they looked satisfied, and he was too, Andrew felt a little ting of guilt in his chest, (Y/n) seemed a fine girl, bugging their entire conversation, which may have been quite personal to her, felt wrong but it was what it is, he was ambitious,

" we're glad, Miss (L/n) is liking her work so far," said one of the listener as the recording ended," atleast we know, you are keeping your word, Hang. Our first priority must be yours too,"

Andrew bopped his head, lips pursed and brows knotted," of course," he said, barely moving his lips, it might have not been noticedable or even audible if the room was not death silent and every eyes and lens weren't pointed directly at him.

" what is the next step?," another question.

" The," he cleared his throat feeling his voice going weak," The next mech-orga experiment will be a little more of a practical, since the AVATAR has quite a lot to do with complex human emotion and physical attributes, it will be very highly observed and studied, 098JK has been given a little bit of changes with addition of few datas he didn't had in first AVATAR-", he paused, forwarding a black file across the circular table.

" Those are the records of the new datas, that had been created and installed and has made activated," he stated, " The format of the experiments will continue like the previous, no changes has been needed regarding it, yet." he said.

" Is the human host known about this?," asked one of the listener looking up from the file, " is she known or not?"

" She hasn't been informed about it, for now. But, she'll be very soon," he clarified, but the air tensed and he could sense it, "Miss (L/n) will be informed of everything when in coming days or two of the second phrase of experiment," he added.

" Mister Hang," said the same person," you do realize the activities required in this experiments involves a lot of things which can be viewed as invasion of personal space and sexu-"

" I'm very much know to that, sir. You need not worry, Miss (L/n) will be informed about this, it's a part of her work afterall, isn't it?", he said trying to sound logical, but it was a complete failure and he noticed that," Miss (L/n) knew every of thing while she agreed on being a human host for 098JK, that information won't be very alien to her, I can assure you that," he continued.

" what if she repels? what if Miss (L/n) disagrees into doing or performing any of this," asked the person, in a matter of fact tone in heeding with the papers.

Andrew scowled," why would she?," he challenged," how can she repel? She isn't allowed to, she, knowing all the ins and facts she needed to be known about the experiment agreed to it, she cannot repel," he stated.

A mocking chuckle ranged," Mister Hang," said the man," Let's not forget, what 098JK was made for, the android is made with sole propose of companionship and comforts, a homebody android, it's not a material for fornication,"

" I never said he- no,I never said Jeonggu-"

"098JK, Hang. It's not a 'he', if I'm not wrong, and if your concern lies more on the android than on the human hostess, we'll be very sorry but to dismiss your experiment..again,"

Andrew stood frozen, his puples shaking as his entire body trembled, hands bowled in a fist as he stood unmoved and blankly, his face turning white, " yo-you won't be needing to do that, I-I assure you, you won't be needing to do that, Miss (L/n) is safe with Jeo- 098JK, I assure you, she's safe,"

ǫ̵̗̦͇͙̤̪͖̞̺̙̜̃̽͒̈̾̒͌̒͒̐̅̓͠͝n̷̡̧͕̫̹̖̞͚̣̫̮͙̖̾̈́̈́͐͋͆̓͝ļ̴̛̗͚̰̫̱̼̥̦͙̪̠̘̫͚̜͒̓̈́͐̔̈́̿͊̇̑̾̚͜͝͝y̶̮͔̘̰̙͚͓̏̍̓̔̾͛̏͘͠͠ ̷̼̺̹̖̌̽̉͑̌̃̋̋̑̓́̉i̴̦̗͙͓͍̜̩͔͚͈̖̦̖͊͋͋̇͋̔̈̊́́̅̃̿̀͑̎̆f̴̢̥̩̥̱̭̟̩̮̫̼̜͑́̿̽̉̑̿͂͐͆̽͋͘͜͝ͅ ̴̞̭̝̠̼͖̰̄̈́͐͂͆̌̆̄̌͆̾̆̔͜͜͝͝͝h̷̻̦̬̉̎͗̈͑̎͑͐͗̓̈̇̈́̿͜ȩ̶̨̛̱̥̪̼̲͓͙͕̲̣̣̬̥̦̋ ̵̧̢̤̠̪̦̱̫͍̪̞̰̜̉̆̅́͋͋̀̕ķ̷̡̧̫̜͙̱̱͍̖̗̼͇͈͗̐͒̌͒̂̊͝n̷̯̩̬̓̇̅̔͘͠͝ę̴͎͈͎̝̠̱͉͔̫͈̣͓̯̒̒́͋̂̊̒̇́͋̔͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͝w̶̢̛͚͉̦̖̠̦̻͔̣̩̳̯̝͓̞̮͑͗̀͆̈̂̀́̚͝͝͝

" you talk as if you see the future," said the same voice," chances are given to very few, and it can't be given again and again, your work before still has an impression on us,we can't risk another life just because of your ambition," he stated, and a mutter of agreements were heard.

Andrew was still standing, looking as speechless as he had ever been," I am sure of what I must and mustn't do this time, Miss (L/n) is completely safe, her safety has always been our priority," he said.

" it should be your first priority,"

Andrew took in a deep breathe as he gave a sharp nod," I understand, Miss (L/n) is our- my first priority, She has the best doctors supervising her needs and requirements, she is been given the best, and after all what we have done for her even before she became ours, it's a equal price to pay,"

" she is your depth, but her well-being is ours,"

" she's safe,"

WORDS COUNT: 1098
UNEDITED