00.16

A/n: It's animportant chapter here

A/n: It's an
important
chapter here.

SIXTEEN

BET
RAY

DISMISSIVE LOOKING (Y/n) frowned, feeling very much betrayed and taken for granted, if only she knew that his 'let's go shopping' meant this she would have rather stayed back and watch dramas.

" In no way I'm cutting my hair, Park Jimin!"

(Y/n) snarled, hugging her hair that was tied in a low ponytail, her eyes widened in horror as she eyed the pair of scissors the hairstylist was holding behind her from the reflection of the mirror.

Jimin rolled his eyes at her pity act," It's not your choice to make." He reminded her of the bitter truth," And plus, I remember you saying how boring you look all the time." He added the hard facts smoothly.

Shaking his head he tore his eyes from her to the magazine he had been trying to entertain himself with for a good half and hour now, but it wasn't working out well for him not with the strong smell of hairdyes and chemicals inside the lady's parlor that was nearly burning his nostrils, rubbing his nose irritably with the sleeves of his jacket, he continued reading the odd articles on fashions.

(Y/n) pursed her lips tightly as she stared at her side, though it was true that she sometimes (all the time) complained about how simple they made her look that didn't also mean she wanted a makeover or something, she scoffed bitterly at her life, what a harsh slap of reality when you've signed a 'Slave's Contract', she thought watching as the lady combing the ends of her long (h/c) hair.

" Tell me they are not going to dye my hair green," she grunted miserably," Please, don't make me hate myself after your so-called makeover." she interjected her wild thoughts while Jimin simply ignored her rants and continued reading in silence as though he couldn't hear her at all,like he couldn't careless.

Unhearing the small squeaks and low moans made by a very disgruntled (Y/n) as her long strands of hair got shorter and shorter very second, Park Jimin acted professionally as he should and remained unbothered though he'll be lying if he proclaimed his eyes didn't keep flickering at the mirror to peek at her.

" It won't look as bad as you think, you know," Jimin said,looking at her from the mirror,"..just have patience, I guess and have faith in the stylist." he assurred but it seemed as even it wasn't working, but he didn't judge, for even to him his assurance was dull as her expression.

" You guess- as if." she scowled at Jimin,
" And I do have full trust in you, madam." she added smiling at the lady behind her.