"Eunmi!!" I heard Jimin's scream before he came stomping into the kitchen, being the first to arrive.
"Yes hyung?" I asked him innocently.
"What did you do to the toilet?!?" Jimin asked and I chuckled.
"Just a little something. Why? Did Jiminie make a mess?" I teased him and he sighed.
"Shut up." He told me and turned to the door, "I'm going to go clean it up, leave some of those oreos for me." Jimin said before disappearing.

When he came back all of the oreos were still there so he picked one up and put it in his mouth whole. He suddenly stopped chewing and slightly gagged as he fixated a glare on me. Jimin walked over to the bin and spat all the oreo out before rinsing his mouth out with water.

"I really hate you." Jimin told me as I handed him a normal oreo and a sandwich since I made one for everyone. "How do I know that this isn't filled with toothpaste?" He asked, not trusting me or my oreos.
"It isn't, I promise." I smiled at him and pushed the oreo into his mouth. He sent me a look to see if it was normal and I laughed before forcefully pushing his jaw up and his teeth into the treat.

Jimin's eyes widened in panic then immediately relaxed as he finally realised that it was a real oreo.
"Seems like someone has a lack of trust for me." I chuckled as he managed to get the food down his throat.
"Oh, it was just because I've been pranked three times this morning. No big deal." He answered very sarcastically, making a giggle find its way past my lips.

"Anyways," I started and he brought his attention to me, "you're only the first to face what you did. Did you leave the clingfil where it was?" I asked him and he nodded.
"I cleaned it though." Jimin replied and I smirked.
"Great." I said excited and Jimin sighed.
"You know Jin hyung's gonna kill you, right?" He asked.
"Yeah, I know. It's so worth it, though." I told him and he nodded.

Six members and a scolding later, all the boys had had their fair share of pranks and then we went off to practicing a few songs at BigHit.

~Christmas Day~
~5:30am~

My eyes fluttered open in the dead of the night and I glanced to the digital clock to see it showing 5:30am. I smiled sleepily before getting out of Jungkook's grip and heading to my draws. After taking out seven, smallish wrapped boxes, I snuck to the living room and placed them under the medium sized Christmas tree that Jin and Namjoon bought a week ago.

Once I'd successfully placed the gifts under the tree, I retreated back to mine and Jungkook's room with a yawn then got back into bed, snuggling up to the boy. As soon as Jungkook subconsciously knew I was back in bed, his arms circled back around me and pulled me into the warmth of his body.

~A few hours later~

"Come on you two, wake up, it's Christmas and we have the day off." A familiar voice called and I yawned, rubbing at my eyes with my fists.
"5 more minutes." I mumbled and closed my eyes again, trying to go back to sleep.
"You two are so adorable but we need you up, I'll be right back." They said and left the room.

When the door opened again I heard multiple footsteps before a body launched itself on top of Jungkook and I. Jungkook groaned while tightening his steel grip around me and attempting to shove the person off.
"Jungkookie, Eunmi," the person cooed while prying our eyes open. Once they got my eyes open, I took in Taehyung's bright smile before lifting an arm up and shoving him away.
"I'm up, I'm up." I glanced at Jungkook, "I'll get him up too." I mumbled and put my head back onto the pillow.
"You know, something tells me you're going to fall asleep again." The first person, who I woke up enough to realise was Jin, stated with a chuckle.

Before I knew it the covers were pulled off of Jungkook and I, the boy groaning as he stretched his arms out.
"I'm really beginning to dislike you two." He told Jin and Taehyung with a sleepy glare.
"You'll like us better when you get up and into the living room. And no falling back to sleep!" Jin told us with a smile before he left.
"Don't take too long, I want to open presents!" Taehyung smiled giddily before skipping out of the room.