6

~15th August~

I woke up at 7am to find no one else in the bedroom. I slid the covers off of me and climbed down from my bed, wobbling a bit because I still haven't gotten my ankle checked and unsurprisingly it's way worse. Stretching my arms, I walked into the living room where all the lights were turned off. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before turning them on.
"Surprise!!" Everyone cheered and I turned to see the group with presents. I tilted my head, still being half asleep, in confusion and Jin laughed.

"Happy Birthday Eunmi-ah. You're 15." Jin said and I clasped my hand over my mouth in shock.
"I completely forgot hyung." I whispered as I hugged him tight and he chuckled before kissing my head.
"Let's open presents now!" He clapped his hands and sat down with the members who each had a present for me.

"Hyungs you didn't have to." I whined, knowing that we don't have that much money.
"Of course we had to. We've got these separate presents but we've also got one that we bought as a group." Namjoon said then handed me the one he had.

I took the wrapping paper off to reveal a black top with a sliver heart on the front. I hugged Namjoon saying thank you then moved back to receive Jin's present. In the end I also got: socks off Jin, a set of pens off Yoongi, a black cap off Hoseok, a notebook off Jimin, some sweets off Taehyung and a pack of art pencils with an art book off Jungkook.

Jin went into the bedroom and came out with another box. He smiled at me as he gave it to me.
"This one's from PD-Nim and all of us." Namjoon said and gestured me to open it. I opened it to see another box and my hand came to my mouth seeing a box for the new Samsung Galaxy S4, the phone that the hyung line have.

"No no, I cant take that hyungs." I said as I pushed the box away.
"But it's your birthday Eunmi-ah. Please take it." Jin said and I shook my head.
"How much was it?" I asked.
"Around 200,000₩. But we got 3 more." Yoongi answered.
"Why?" I asked and the Maknae line held theirs up.

My eyes widened in shock and I placed the box down then moved away.
"I really can't take that hyungs. Don't waste your hard earned money on me. I'm not worth it." I said and Jin pushed the box towards me again. "No Jin hyung, I'm not taking it. That's final." I said angrily and headed into the bedroom, slamming the door behind me. I sat on Jin's bed and held my face in my hands. They shouldn't have. I'm not worthy to spend so much money on.

I took a look at the clock then the calendar and my eyes widened.
"Fuck." I quietly cursed and rushed into the bathroom, grabbing my school uniform. I got ready and was brushing my hair, when I walked out of the bathroom all the boys were stood there.
"Eunmi, we understand that you don't want the phone but why?" Namjoon asked and I checked the time, 7:45, 15 minutes until school starts. I shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes, passing between Jin and Namjoon and out of the room.

I ignored the boys calling for me, took the phone box from the table, swung my bag over my shoulder and walked right out of the front door.

As I walked to school I hissed at the worsening pain in my ankle but shrugged it off and started sorting out the phone. I arrived in my class and sat at my seat, leaning against the wall as I turned the phone on. Turns out the boys had already set it all up and I have all their contacts and PD-Nim's.

I scoffed as I saw a message coming in and opened it up, still not knowing how to work much on the phone.

Yoongi Hyung: You're in trouble. Jin hyung is not happy.
Eunmi: Eh, I've got class now. See ya'll later.
Yoongi Hyung: Don't forget to be respectful.
Eunmi: Of course hyung.

I turned my phone off and sighed, leaning back on the chair then sat forward and placed my head in my hands.
"I've fucked up bad." I said right before the teacher came in, the group of bitchy girls in my class following behind her. They turned to look at me and their eyes widened. I was confused as to why until I realised that I left my mask on my draws. I quickly covered up my face, hoping that no one else saw.