30

~20th December 2014~

Right now my lazy ass is home alone due to the fact that everyone else has went Christmas shopping. So they must've all been hit really hard on the head to get them to even think about leaving me alone, more so to get them to actually leave me alone.

So it's actually just gone 8am now and I'm on my way to the convenience store to get some stuff.

I walked in with my mask on and bowed my head to the old-ish lady behind the counter in a way of greeting. After looking around a bit, I went to gather some clingfil and sellotape. Next I went to the snacks area and grabbed a few oreos before heading to the hygiene isle and grabbing two tubes of toothpaste. And just to top it off, I grabbed a shit load of plastic cups.

While I payed, the lady only glanced at what I had layed down once and never asked any questions. I bagged up all my stuff and bowed my head to her before taking my exit and making the journey back to the dorm.

When I made it back I got a message off of Jin saying they'd probably be about another hour so I replied and got to work.

I headed straight for the bathroom and placed two layers of clingfil over the toilet seat and sellotaped them to the sides to make sure they stayed in place. And to test it, I simply took a seat to see if it would survive under my weight. When it did survive I smiled before thinking that the boys were heavier than me and added another layer.

Next I skipped into the kitchen and got all the oreos and toothpaste out and started cutting the snacks in half and getting as much of the middle part out as I could before putting toothpaste in its place. Then to make me seem kind, I placed them all on a plate, hidden in a kitchen cupboard, and covered them up.

The next prank needed a little bit of waiting so I placed all the cups under my bed and played games on my phone to pass time.

~Later That Evening~

Practically everyone has fallen asleep now and I had had the difficult task of getting Jungkook to move our beds apart, considering he spent the whole time asking if I was okay.

None of the boys had been pranked yet since simply none of them went to the toilet when they got back.

I started off by placing the oreos on the table then headed to the rap line's room and, after filling a load of cups up with tap water, placed them all over the floor so they wouldn't be able to get out of bed. Then I went and did the exact same to Jin's, Tae's and Jimin's room before returning to mine and Jungkook's room.

After surrounding Jungkook's bed with water, I climbed back into bed with a smile on my face and headed off to sleep, just knowing I'd wake up hearing screams.

"Eunmi!!!" I heard Jin scream from his room, wakening me up and bringing a smirk to my lips. I watched as Jungkook woke up, startled, next to me and glanced around before looking at me with a sleepy glare. "Get here right now!!" Jin screamed and I chuckled.
"Gotta dash, Kook. Have fun!" I waved before heading into the room next door.

"Yes hyung?" I asked Jin as he glared at me, Jimin and Taehyung on the other hand being unable to hide their giggles.
"Was this you?" Jin asked and I nodded with a bright smile. "How do we get out?" He asked.
"That's for me to know and you to find out." I teased, turning to face the door, "have fun hyungs." I waved and skipped to the final room to be met with three glares.

"Eunmi." Namjoon said calmly.
"Hyung." I replied equally as calm.
"Help." He gestured to the cups and I shook my head.
"No." And I left.

In the time that all the boys took to get out, I had managed to make myself a sandwich and get some normal oreos to tempt the others into eating the toothpaste ones.