12

~The Next Day~

"Eunmi, Pd-Nim wants to see you in the practice room." Jin informed me from our table in the cafe that I still work at. Luckily it's the day off for the group and I have a week off.
"Ah ok hyung. Now?" I asked, slipping my coat on as it's pretty cold.
"Yes, see you later okay." Jin replied and I left. Soon after the boys sent Jimin, who came back from the bathroom, along to the same place as me as their plan went into action and they headed off behind Jimin.

I was sat in the practice room waiting for Pd-Nim but he never came. I was about to get up and leave when someone entered the room. I looked up to be faced with Jimin, oh great, we're still the most awkward people in the world right now.
"Uh hi hyung." I said, barely above a whisper.
"Um hi..." He trailed off then turned on his heel. "I'm just gonna leave." He declared and tried to pull the door open and to his defeat it's locked.

"Yah!" Jimin shouted as he saw someone pull a face at him through the small window.
"What's wrong hyung?" I asked as I made my way over to the door.
"Those brats followed me and locked us in here!" He exclaimed and my phone rang.
"Put it on speaker." Was all that I heard and did so.

"Sorry you two but your awkwardness is killing everyone at the house. All it was was a peck on the lips, it's not like you had sex or something. Then I would be concerned at your choice of man Eunmi." Yoongi stated through the call, typical Yoongi.
"Yah, let us out." I whined, hoping I wouldn't have to go for my last resort, the word from hell, 'oppa'.
"Not a chance. Let's see, it's half 9 now. We'll be back at about 5pm and we expect no awkwardness anymore." Jin explained, stepping away from the door. I cursed myself, excuse my upcoming language for I want to die.
"But oppa!" I whined and he quickly slid back over with a smirk.
"I love being called that but it won't change my mind on anything. Toodles~" He waved teasingly before they all left.

"Them damn brats." I hissed, forgetting that they're still on call.
"Yah! Respect your elders!" Jin's voice came through the phone and I smiled sheepishly.
"Sorry hyungie. Goodbye, love you." I said and hung up, the atmosphere becoming awkward again.

"Look Jimin hyung, I know you didn't mean it and I forgave you as soon as I left the room. I just don't want absolutely everything to be awkward around us or people will start suspecting stuff." I explained and Jimin faced me.
"I'll stop being awkward now, I just didn't know if you'd forgave me or wanted to talk to me or not. Also I need to ask something, just to be 100% sure." Jimin explained and I nodded.
"Ask away hyung." I said.

"Did I uh, accidentally steal your first kiss?" He asked and, wow, that's not what I was expecting the question to be.
"I wasn't expecting that for sure." I laughed for a minute then nodded. "Yeah it was but don't worry about it. It was just a peck." I brushed it off but Jimin looked shocked.
"I'm so sorry for stealing your first kiss." He whispered only loud enough for me to hear and I chuckled.
"Don't apologize hyung, it wasn't even your fault anyways. Hey, no more being awkward?" I asked him, holding my fist out for a fist bump but instead I was pulled into a Jimin hug.
"No more awkwardness." Jimin stated and I let my mind relax as we stayed in a hug for about a minute and a half.

"Wait so how long did that take?" Jimin asked and I checked my phone.
"Only half an hour. I'll call Jin hyung to say that it's all good." I answered and called Jin. "Ah hello hyung." I said.
"What is it now Eunmi-ah, we've only just got home so if your planning on any excuses to get out just get over the awkwardness in some way." Jin said.
"But hyungie we're both good now." I said.
"Yeah right, you'll probably take the whole time to utter one word to him. We'll see you at 5pm ok, love you." Jin said and I replied a love you back before hanging up and facing Jimin.
"Well then." He said and I pushed myself into his chest in despair.
"They don't believe me so we have to wait 7 hours." I stated, turning around, and Jimin placed his head on top of mine.