24

A few days later we were all chilling in the house waiting to be picked up and taken to where our next "mission" awaits us.

"Hey Eunmi," a voice scared the absolute shit out of me and I turned round to face Jungkook, hand over my erratically beating heart.
"Oh my god, you just scared the shit out of me." I breathed out while calming myself down and Jungkook chuckled, "what's up?" I asked once I was good again.
"Can I talk to you?" He asked and I nodded, "in private maybe?" He whispered.
"Ahh, yeah, sure. Come on." I said and led him down to the gym.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked and Jungkook shifted nervously.
"I uhm, I don't want to seem too nosy or anything. But there's something that you're being the tiniest bit obvious about." He explained and I tilted my head.
"What am I being so obvious about?" I asked.
"I, well uhm, from a few weeks ago I've noticed you looking at uhm Jimin hyung an awful lot." Jungkook said, "you, you don't like him, do you?" He asked.

"Oh well, uhm..." I scratched the back of my neck nervously and he seemed to catch on.
"You do?" Jungkook asked and I shyly nodded.
"I'm trying to get rid of the feelings, though. I don't want to cause this group any problems." I admitted.
"Yeah, I was gonna try and suggest that without seeming too forcing. Since you're going to be setting me up with Erin, and I've noticed something different with the way Namjoon and Jin hyungs are acting, I just figured that less relationships would lessen the chance of being found out." Jungkook explained and I nodded. "You don't know if there's anything going on with Namjoon and Jin hyungs?" He asked and I laughed nervously.
"Yeah, they've been together for a little while. Don't tell anyone though, only you, Yoongi hyung and I know now." I admitted.

"Anyway, how are you planning to lose feelings for Jimin hyung?" He asked curiously.
"Uh well, Minki's kinda cute." I said shyly and he took a second to think.
"Isn't Minki that guy from school? Your friend?" Jungkook asked and I nodded. "You do know it's more normal for the boy to ask the girl out and not the other way round?" He asked and I chuckled while nodding. "So how do you plan on this?" He asked.
"When we get back to school could you possibly see if he likes anyone?" I asked, "please hyung?" I pleaded and he sighed.
"Fine. But don't hurt him if you can't get over hyung. Just end it if you still have feelings." Jungkook told me.
"I know hyung. I'd never hurt my friends." I smiled at him.
"What about me? Would you ever hurt me on purpose?" He asked.
"That's a difficult question." I sighed and he hit my shoulder. "Of course I wouldn't hurt you or any of the others on purpose. Accidentally is an entirely different story." I said and we laughed until we were cut off.

"Jungkook! Eunmi! We're going now!" Jin called for us and we hugged before racing back up to the main area.

"Great you're here. Let's go." Tony smiled and we headed out and back into the van.

Soon the van stopped next to a street and we had to get out to walk to wherever we were heading next. A few of the boys were handed basketballs and I took the random guess that a basketball court was where we were headed to.

When we arrived it was extremely warm and all I wanted to do was lay down and sleep. We introduced where exactly we were to whomever would watch the show.

"Suga hyung is the basketball player in Bangtan. What do you think about this place, hyung?" Namjoon asked Yoongi.
"The hoop hight is the height for an elementary kid." Yoongi replied.

So I doubt I'll be able to get anywhere near the hoop.

Short gang.

"I think I'll be able to dunk." Taehyung bravely stated, Jungkook soon telling him to have a go. Without hesitation, Taehyung ran for the hoop and actually held onto it.

"Eunmi won't be able to do it." Jimin laughed and I hit his arm.
"Yah! Neither will you." I fired back making him laugh even more.

"Today, we're gonna spilt up into two teams." Tony interrupted the madness that was going on. Nate and him were picking the teams, I wonder which teams would like midgets like Jimin and I. They played rock, paper, scissors to decide who would pick first and Tony won, having first pick and choosing Jungkook. Nate then picked Suga, automatically making him win fair and square.