New Orleans

Caroline's POV
      It has been 14 hours, and I finally arrived in New Orleans. It is night time, so I stopped at a hotel for the night. I grabbed my overnight bag, and went to my hotel room. I ordered room service, and then got a shower, and put on my pjs. I then ate the food, I ordered for room service. I then went to sleep.

The next Morning
I woke up, and put on my strapless blue dress, my blue heels, and my black leather jacket. I then grabbed my bag, and returned my room key to the front desk. I then got in my car, and drove to Rebekah's house. On the way, my phone rang. It was Kat.

I answered and said, " Hey, Kitty Kat."

She said, " Hey Care Bear. You arrive yet?"

I said, " I arrived in New Orleans late last night. I am on my way to Bekah's now."

She said, " Okay. I spoke to Bonnie."

I said, " Okay. What did she want?"

She said, " She wanted to tell us that her and Damon are together."

I said, " Wait, Bonnie Bennett, and Damon Salvatore is a thing? I thought they hated each other."

Kat said, " Apparently, not that much. But yeah they are together."

I said, " Where in Europe are they now?"

She said, " They are in Venice. Guess who they met there. Alaric Saltzman, Jo Laughlin, Little Josette, and little Lizzie."

I said, " Seriously? I thought they were in Mystic Falls still. Did she say how they are?"

Kat said, " Yeah. She did. They are happy. They decided to travel to Venice for Josettes and Lizzies birthday. They are 6 years old."

I said, " It feels like yesterday, we were babysitting them."

Kat laughed and said, " Yeah. Anyway, I gotta go."

I said, " Bye, Kat."

She said, " Bye Care."

She then hung up, I sighed. I then arrived at Rebekah's house, it was directly in the center of the French Quarter. I got out of my car, and got my suitcase. I then knocked on the front door. A few minutes later, a man in a suit answers the door. He had dark brown hair, and brown eyes.

He said, " May I help you?"

I said, " I'm Caroline Forbes."

He smiled and said, " Ahh! Yes. Miss. Forbes. Rebekah was waiting for you to arrive. Please come in."

I nodded, and he stepped aside for me to go inside. I took my suitcase and walked inside. The man said, " Kol, go get Rebekah."

Kol, I presume was sitting in the courtyard. He had dark brown hair, and looked similar to the man in the suit. He groaned and went upstairs. The man said, " She will be down. Forgive me. I'm Elijah Mikaelson, Rebekah's brother."

I shook his hand, and said, " Nice to meet you. Rebekah told me good things about you, and your whole family."

He nodded, and then Rebekah came downstairs. We both squealed and hugged each other. Rebekah has long blonde hair, and blue eyes. We pulled away, and Rebekah said, " Caroline. Let me show you to your room. It's next to mine."

I nodded, and got my suitcase. We then walked upstairs. She said, " We all have our own areas of the compound. Mother, and Fathers is the East Wing. Elijah, Kol, and Finns is the North Wing. Nik's is the West Wing. Freya's, and mine is the South Wing, which is now yours too."

I said, "Wow. This place is huge."

We walked down a hallway, which was her wing. She said, " Freya's room is down at the end of the hall. This is my room, yours is right across from mine. Come."

We then went inside my room, and it was beautiful. There was pink walls, a queen size bed, a couch, a flat screen tv, a fireplace. Rebekah said, " Well, let's get you settled."

I said, " Yeah. Oh. I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday, I just arrived late last night, and just got a hotel room for the night."

She smiled and said, " Its perfectly fine."

She then helped me, unpack my suitcase.

An hour later, we finished unpacking my stuff. She said, " Let's go. I want you t9 meet the whole family. I believe you met Elijah."

I said, " Yes."

She nodded and we walked downstairs to the courtyard. There stood Elijah, Kol, a girl with short blonde hair, and green eyes, a woman with long blonde hair, and blue eyes. There is a man with blonde hair, and blue eyes. There is one with brown hair, and brown eyes. Then there is a man with long yet, short blonde curly hair, he has these dreamy deep ocean blue eyes.

Rebekah said, " Caroline. This is my mother, Esther. My father, Mikael. My older sister, Freya. My brothers, Finn, Elijah, Kol, and Niklaus."

She pointed to each of them as she said their names. Esther said, " Caroline. Nice to finally meet you. I have heard great things from Rebekah."

Mikael said, " Nice to meet you, Miss. Forbes."

I said, " Please, call me Caroline."

He smiled and nodded. Elijah, Mikael, and Esther walked upstairs. Kol took my hand and kissed it. He smirked and said, " Nice to meet you, Darling."

Rebekah said, " Kol, stop harassing Caroline. Leave her be. She is a guest."

Kol glared at Rebekah and went down a hallway. Freya said, " Caroline, nice to meet you. We should go shopping one day. Get to know each other."

I said, " That would be nice."

She nodded, and said, " Rebekah, come with me."

Rebekah said, " Okay. Nik, show Caroline around would you."

He said, " Yes, Rebekah."

Rebekah and Freya went out the front door. I turned to Niklaus. He kissed my hand and said, " Call me Klaus."

I said, " Okay, Klaus."

He said, " Well, let me show you around."

I nodded, and followed him all around the house. The kitchen, library, study, living room, was downstairs. Upstairs was, the main rooms, guest rooms, and everyone has their own study and office in their wings if the house. We ended up back in the courtyard, as Rebekah and Freya walked inside the house.

Klaus said, " See you around, love."

He then went upstairs. Rebekah said, " Are you blushing?"

I said, " No."

She said, " It's alright. Every girl has a crush on Nik. But he never dates anyone at all. He doesn't like to get close to anyone. He is afraid, that once they find out the truth, they will leave him."

I said, " What truth?"

Rebekah said, " Its not my business to say."

I nodded, and Rebekah said, " Let me show you around the quarter."

We then went outside the house, and walked down the streets. She showed me everything. New Orleans seems magical. I think I am going to love with here. Rebekah showed me around the quarter the rest of the day. We then went back to the house, and ate dinner. I went to my room, and got a shower. I then changed into my pjs, and turned on some tv.

After I watched a few episodes of, ' Victorious.' I went to sleep. For some reason I couldn't get my mind off of Klaus. But he's Rebekah's brother, she Is my best friend. I won't do that to her. I won't date my best friends brother.