Our New Life (18+)

Start from the beginning

"Well, good for Deku." I say softly.

"But you'll rise the ranks soon. Don't rush things though. Good things come with time and perseverance."

"I know love. I'm not rushing. I'm happy where I'm at. I'm somewhat well known and rising the ranks steadily." He says, eating his food. I smile and eat my own food, humming softly.

After we finished dinner, Denki did the dishes while I put the food away before we both went to the bathroom to shower.

Denki stripped down and helped me remove my own clothes before he started the water, letting it get to a comfortable temperature before we both stepped in. He grabs the shower head and rinses my hair out, getting it wet before massaging shampoo ino my scalp.

A content hum leaves my lips while I tiled my head back, letting him work the shampoo into my scalp before he rinsed it out, then working in the conditioner and letting it rest. I grab the shower head and he bends down, burying his face in my chest while I rinsed his hair.

"You good there love?" I ask softly. He hesitates for a second before nodding.

"Just a little exhausted after work."

"Awe... how about after this, I treat you to a little something?" I ask softly, massaging the shampoo into his scalp.

"That sounds... heavenly Buzzy beautiful." He whispers, poking his face up to wink at me. I smiled and rinsed his hair, then massaged the conditioner into his hair before he started washing my body. I rested my hands on his shoulders while he washed my feet and my legs, his hand wandering a bit. I slap it away.

"I said after." I whisper, winking at him.

"Awe... but I want dessert now."

"Later... it'll be worth it. I promise." I whisper, planning what to wear in my head. He pouts a bit before washing my arms and torso, his hands lingering at my breasts for a bit. I blush softly, letting him rinse me after he finished scrubbing me, also rinsing out my hair.

Once we finished in he shower, Denki thoroughly dried me off and I returned the favor. I then wrap my towel around myself and walk into the bedroom.

"No peeking." I say before shutting the door. I quickly rummaged through my lingerie, finding Denki's favorite set which was a set of golden straps that supported my breasts, the only thing covering them and my lower regions was golden lace. I put on the choker that went with the outfit, securely fastening it before I put on a pair of black, lacey thigh highs. I threw on a black silky robe and opened the door, letting Denki in.

"Oooh, the black robe... whatcha got under there?" He asks, reaching for the tie on the robe. I swat his hands away.

"Let me treat you~" I say, walking him backwards towards the bed and pushing him down on it. Denki sits up, leaning on his elbows while he watches me. I uno the robe and slip it off my shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. Denki's jaw drops before he regains his composure, licking his lips.

"My sweet, sexy, beautiful (Y/N)..." He breathes. I smirk and play some sultry music over our bedroom speakers, a gift from Jirou, I'll have to thank her later. I slowly start swaying my hips, locking eyes with Denki. He watches, his golden eyes trained on my body, watching every movement closely. I continue to dance slowly, moving my body to the beat of music. My hips swayed while I ran my hands up and down my sides, never breaking eye contact with Denki. I soon straddle his lap, grinding down on him occasionally while I swayed my hips to the beat of the music.

His hands rested on my hips, his eyes focused on me.

"F-fuck... (Y/N)." He breathes out as I grind on him, feeling his hardened length through his pajama pants. I slowly slip off of his lap, getting in between his knees and gently kissing his clothed crotch. He blushes.