thirty one.

Mulai dari awal

"i missed you so much!"

the blue-haired male turned away as a rose-hued blush seared through his cheeks. any form of praise left him in a heated mess.

"i missed you most."

jungkook witnessed the wholesome conversing between the two best friends. it put him at a disadvantage knowing that could've been him, but he completely ruined their bond. to him, there was no going two ways about it. every poor action he committed only put him on the height of irresponsibility.

the ravenette couldn't complain, nor feel envy. this was the outcome to his mistakes.

yoongi then interfered with his thoughts. "and where are we off to?"

"let's just drive back to my house," the ravenette confirmed.

taehyung lifted his hand up to retrieve yoongi's attention.

"you could actually just drop me off at my apartment."

the ravenette repeatedly shook his head as though taehyung's statement was beyond his comprehension. he refused to have the elder isolated during a time period like this.

"there's no way you're staying alone in your apartment," jungkook ordered. "you're going to continue living with me and channie."

the blue-haired male brought his attention to his cuticles as he fiddled with his fingers.

"i don't really want to live with you anymore," he deadpanned.

the sound in the car instantly fell inaudible at the tension produced from taehyung's words. jungkook promised himself not to let himself be swayed by the blue-haired male's harsh words, but those ones most certainly hit a nerve within him.

a low snicker was heard from jimin. "wow, that's really embarrassing."

"could you just shut the fuck up?" the ravenette grunted. he hated succumbing to the blonde's irritating behavior but his temper was barely in tact after what taehyung spurred out.

as a response, jimin clutched onto jungkook's shirt and gave him a bitter-infused stare that could've frozen the car itself.

"shut up! it's not my fault you just got rejected by tae—"

taehyung turned back to face the two hot-tempered males. "could you guys just stop fighting every second of the day? i want to stay at my apartment because i think it's best i have space, not because of anything else."

"i don't blame you," the blonde scoffed while bringing his attention back to jungkook. "who wouldn't want space from this dumbass?"

every, single claim made by jimin could easily be validated by anyone who knew of the situation. jungkook did perceive himself to be all the insults the blonde projected at him. he deserved it more than anything, meaning he had no reasoning as to why he argued back.

"you win this argument," the ravenette emptily stated.

yoongi felt traces of disappointment at the consistent arguing between the two. although he was solely the driver and had no role in the situation, it just sucked seeing them partake in such immature acts.

he searched for immediate ways to dissipate the unneeded tension inside the car. jimin and jungkook metaphorically had smoke steaming out their ears.

it was all so unsettling.

"we're almost back at jungkook's house," yoongi awkwardly spoke.

taehyung stuck his fingers in his blue hair as he gently massaged it. "wait, could we stop somewhere first?"

"sure, where?" yoongi cluelessly questioned.

"to dokyeom's apartment."

jungkook and jimin quickly exchanged glances before fixating their stares on a taehyung who seemed free of emotions.

"are you kidding me?!" jimin yelled.

"for once, i agree with jimin," the ravenette added on. "you're not making any fucking contact with him, leave it all to me—"

"this isn't your business," taehyung admitted, leaning his head on the window. their pleas fell to deaf ears.

the blue-haired male had much time to analyze the situation in the hospital, and concluded to crushing all insubordination against him.

that included dokyeom.

yoongi began driving at a slower pace, just in case taehyung planned on changing his mind.

"are you sure, taehyung? you don't have to."

"oh, i'm sure," the aforementioned confirmed. a small smirk then etched on his face.

"it's about time i taught him a lesson."