The Endings Aftermath...

(This happens after the ending of book 1)

Kyran walked back from their favorite spot from the past. He seemed content with how things were. The group slowly made it to the dorms. Kyran and Jenn were the last ones to depart. Kyran let go of Jennifer's hand and hugs her. "Bye Jenn, I'll see you tomorrow!" He said with a smile only she could recognize.

"Yeah, see you, text me when you get back" she said calmly. It was unlike Kyran and Jennifer to be acting like this and they both knew it. They just decided to go on with it just because the feeling set in. Kyran started to walk to his dorm. It took a little because of how he kept thinking. Once he stopped being in his thoughts, He quickly hurried to his dorm. He had a plan to do soon. He wouldn't raise any suspicion this time. He won't try to drive Jennifer away. It will go as planned...he wished. He only wishes for it to happen, no sense of hope involved. He was going to quit but he was always partly doing it and the other half doing the opposite. No one knew if they can consider Kyran one person.

But still, He was a person. He was more than enough. Everyone wanted to be like the Ultimate user but there's no point in being the best when you become bored of yourself winning over and over. Angry when you let yourself lose on purpose. No escape from this...unsatisfactory.

Kyran went to change his Official Statistic Information once more. But this time, he wanted to just change his name. His name would only be used by those that knew him before the name change. He went through the process and finished. Name? Ethan.

He chose this name while at a Camp. Everyone there was suspecting Kyran. But he held himself up. He may have been the one to commit a bit of a ruckus, i guess you can say.

[PROLOGUE 2]

Ethan as he is now called looked up from his desk. It was dark and this brightness was ntot helping. He wanted to call it a night but he needed to finish up his project. It was for class and it's due in two more days. He was more or less caring for what he wanted for his friends. He began to write. After what felt like a year, half of it was finished, but when he got ready to write it again, A bang came from the door. Then three knocks happened. Ethan hid his red notebook.   He went to the door and slowly opened it. "What is it?"

He stared at Jennifer at the floor. She was rubbing her head. "Wow Kyran, not even a hello? I thought i finally got through to you! Unbelievable"

Ethan sighed and looked back inside. "You always act like this... it's-"

Jenn slapped his cheek. "Don't call me annoying. Have a heart damn it! Why are you so hard to talk to sometimes?!"

Although Ethan felt more mad than usual, he backed off and closed the door with his eyes filled with anger. "...Fine. Talk to me when you aren't going to be childish!"

Jennifer was going to tell him she's sorry but he already slammed the door. She didn't feel like pissing him off further.

Even if she did, round two would have ended differently. She slapped herself. Kyran is filled with loads of problems.

Back to Ky- I meant Ethan, He is sitting down again. He grabbed his note book and looked at it. He grabbed the paper named "Friends! Plan" and ripped it out. He tried so many times but it always went so wrong. He saw the flaw. He didn't want to predict it because he cared. He had to leave. Now. He called up Juicy and told him to make sure no one stops him.

"Got it Ethan. Be careful"

Ethan nodded in response in the video call and another couple of knocks came from the door. He got up to check it out.

He opens the door and Everyone from his group is there.

Ethan prepared himself for their words but decided to ignore them and speak himself. "No, i don't want to travel to Aura Beach. No i don't want to go to New Blarchy for the Amusement park. I have my own things to do. Bye" he closes the door but his prediction told him to kick the door a second before it fully closes. He does so and someone's foot gets sprained from the fall by the door.

Ethan quickly grabbed his stuff. They realistically want to spread hope. This won't happen this time. He grabbed his red notebook as an extra and gripped the window, once they got in, they tried to persuade him. "Kyran-"

"Take this you hope maniacs!"

He prepared his time pause under them and they slowly moved. Ethan jumped out the window and yelled out "ETHAN'S OUT!"

JENN AND CO. POV-

"dang it he got away!" i screamed when i got to the window, looking around. The others began to try to rush.

"How did he even know about our hope plan?" Melissa screamed out.

"I don't know! Why are we doing this?! We just hung out yesterday for halloween!" Leslie says.

"He'll be back but chase him just in case! Jenn put a tracker on him!" Melissa screamed. I did what she said and found where he was. His stats went haywire. I was scared to my very core.

Lots of things could be said but- I woke up from the nightmare. I was breathing heavily. Kyran took on a demon form and impaled me there. I had no words.

Only the feeling of fear. I keep having these strange dreams. What is even going on? Wait....what dream did i just have?

I forgot... I'm sitting in my room but... what is the meaning...? i... oh i forgot. Hmmm.. anyways! it is time for school!

Time to go!

PROLOGUE END