C͓̽h͓̽.͓̽5͓̽-͓̽T͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽I͓̽n͓̽c͓̽i͓̽d͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽

Ch.5- The Incident [𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙰𝚛𝚌]

Kyran's POV- [During Free Period]

I've always been pretty content with the way everything have been.

As i look across the campus, i put my hand on the gate, feeling the coldness from how cold the weather was. I felt the breeze pass by.

Just then, i heard a beep from my phone. I look at it and saw it was Kay. She sent me a message on my Instagram. I open it up and it said to come meet her at the courtyard. Right now it was after school hours.
'What could It be this time...? We aren't friends.'

He was given a note to go to a classroom. He had to go. He put on his earbuds and head inside.

He saw Jenn, Kay, Leslie, Melissa, and Nicole standing there. They were talking about something. They turned as the door closed.

He stared at them with his blue eyes.
"What do you want?"

Nicole stared at him with fear, almost as if she knew something. She hid a folder. Specifically it was a black folder, It looked like it held about 9-20 pages.

Leslie looked at him confused as to why he is acting differently than usual. She was always used to his carefree personality.

Melissa looked worried for him but at the same time, It looked like she was expecting something to happen. Everyone was looking at Kyran. This school had been calling him trash and he had enough. He had been bottling up a lot. She wouldn't blame him if he ends up getting hurt or mad.

Kyran looked at Kay and his eyes glared on her.

Kay glared back at him. She felt ignored. He wasn't being considerate of her feelings. Since September, He's been acting like a completely different person as it seemed to her. She told Jenn of what had happened, How he was acting like different people rather than one as time went on.

Jenn wanted to know the truth. So she had to choose her friends' side to try to get answers. She was ready to support whoever was telling the truth.

Melissa messaged him through her phone.
"It's best if you don't hear the conversation..."

He saw the message and shook his head. He wanted to know what was the reason Kay told him to come. After all, Everyone else is here too for some reason. So he did what he felt was best, He stayed.

Inhale, Exhale. He glared towards Kay.
Nicole looked at Kay and Him glaring at each other and decided to start up the conversation.
"Hey...You know why you were called here right?"

He looked at her and thought for a moment. "No...? Was i supposed to know?" He asked.

Nicole looked down and facepalmed herself and looked back up. "It's about...uhhh hey Kay. You say it please."

Kay did as told. "We're here to get answers out of you. You've been acting real tough and differently approaching things these last couple of months."

Melissa was really confused. He had never shown a glimpse of anything different. He's always been a guy who switched on the choices he made. Before she had the chance to speak though, Kay continued. "I also want to know why you're ignoring me. You have been doing so for as long as i can remember!"

He stared at the door behind him. He had heard enough.

Jennifer saw what he wanted to do and joined the conversation. "Sorry ____, but we have to talk. There's some stuff even I want to know."

Kyran shut his eyes. He felt like he wasn't doing much here. He always tried to act all tough but could he really keep doing so? His heart beat began to speed up a bit. He forced himself to look back at them. "What is it?"