"Yea ight."

-

"You wanna eat inside?" I asked pulling up at a restaurant .

"Umm.... yea." She unbuckled her seatbelt.

I got out the car and walked inside, "Hi , how may I help you?" The hostess said looking directly at me.

"We would like a table for two." Ke'lannie spoke up emphasizing 'we' making me smile, she has a short temper and it didn't take long to make her upset, depending on how she was feeling , she'd let her attitude be known and she'd speak up.

"Oh sorry um- follow me." She swished her hips as she walk causing me to roll my eyes.

"Calm down." I said watching her roll her eyes again.

"K" She responded sitting in the booth while I sat across from her.

-

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

5:34 pm

"He needs to hurry up!" I groaned pressing live on my phone, we were supposed to be going to his grandmas house but he won't hurry up.

I was sitting in the car while KD was inside his house taking a shower and packing his bag to spennenight, I didn't want to go inside because I thought he was going to be quick, but obviously I was wrong.

"Wassup bitches." I spoke on the live.

System : 789 people has joined your live.

A.Miyah- Bitch add me I got some shit to tell you.

I added A'Miyah and she immediately started talking.

"wusshu suh, anywaysss , so why is Nene talking reckless shit about us? She's posting shit on her story talm bout you messing with her man and saying that I'm a hoe and just talking cash money shit." She waved her hands around catching me up.

Foreva.pressha- You mess with men who are in relationships? That's nasty asf. I'm unfollowing.

Peaches.things- ^^ You in her business? Yea, don't do det.

"Whose Nene?" I didn't even know who that was.

"That bitch that sleezy n nem used to hang around, the one who was at the house that day." She explained, talking about the girl who tried to disrespect me a few days back.

"Well tell them to put her in check because she's beefing with herself, I have no problem with that girl , ion know who her man is and I don't care who her man is. I'm just living life and I'm most def ain't finna argue over the phone." I admitted shrugging.

Random@- Period.

Random@- Facts.

"I miss E'ani." I frowned referring to Daja's 3 month old daughter, yup Namari and Daja had a little bean and she is the cutest.