"Kongpob! Are you done spouting nonsense??" Arthit gritted his teeth.

The truth was even his heart fluttered, hearing these cheesy lines, but he would die before showing his true feelings in front of Kongpob and especially his friends knowing full well how badly he would be teased later. They didn't miss one single opportunity and usually attacked him when he least expected it. Hence, he resorted to anger. No one could point out the difference between the flushed face from anger or blush anyway. So, anger was his shield.

Biting his lips to control his grin, Kongpob schooled his features.

"No, P'Arthit. I need to talk to you. In private. Can you please be kind enough to listen to me? Please!"

Hearing his pleading sound, Arthit didn't have the heart to reject his lover. That and his pale face. He got worried, seeing Kongpob's dull pallor. He nodded and turned to look at his friends to see each of them had their elbows on the table, propping their chins with a naughty smirk.

Shaking his head, he turned to walk away, and his friends cheered loudly, pissing him off. Without turning back to look at them, he raised his hand to flip them when he heard their loud chortle.

"Animals!"

:::::::::::::::::

"That's it! I have to know! Where do they disappear to?" Bright said, getting up, just as Kongpob and Arthit left.

"Ai Bright! Stop this nonsense. Sit down!"

"No! I have to know where they go. Don't you, Toota?"

Toota nodded his head eagerly and looked with glee at Knot.

"Idiots!" Knot cursed mentally.

"Wherever they go is their business. Now sit down," Knot barked.

"NO!"

"Do you have any idea, what's going to happen if Arthit catches you following them?" Prem asked, trying to reason.

"What's life without a bit of danger? I laugh at the face of danger. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!" Bright fake laughed for effect only to receive a whack from Prem.

"Shut the fuck up and sit down!"

"No! Ai Toot's let's go!"

"Fine! But I am not a part of this!" Knot replied.

"Good, you can look after our stuff then."

"See if I care!"

Bright smirked, knowing full well that Knot's sense of responsibility would not let him leave their stuff behind, especially since even Arthit's bag was there.

"Let's go before we lose them," he said, dragging Toota. Prem stood up sighing.

"I am going! Someone needs to save their sorry ass if they get caught," Knot nodded wearily.

Why were they friends again?

It was easy for Bright and Toota to locate Kongpob and Arthit in the crowd. Wherever they passed from, people usually made way for the ex-hazer and the ex-campus moon knowing well they were an item.

Quickly the three caught up and keeping a safe distance, followed.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Kongpob power walked to keep up with Arthit, and once they were out of their sight of the student body in the cafeteria, grabbing Arthit's hand, he jogged to their secret spot. Why this place? It was a secluded spot Kongpob had stumbled upon the initial days when he was lost in the large campus. Right at the periphery of the campus, behind one of the abandoned labs, this place had dense tree cover, a high wall that ran the length of the back of the campus, and a lot of pillars.