Day Twelve

Returning Villain- Nadakhan

The ninja had one mission: destroy the teapot of Tyran. Did that plan succeed? No. Far from it. For some reason, Lloyd had put Kai in charge of grabbing the teapot. Yeah, it didn't go too well.

On the way back to the rest of the team, Kai had slipped on part of the wooden floor, and accidentally rubbed his hand on the teapot, releasing the evil Dijin, Nadakhan.

Nya, who is the first to notice, whimpers and hides behind the closest person to her, who happens to be Lloyd. Lloyd jumps when he feels Nya press her head into the middle of his back.

"Nya?" Lloyd asks.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Jay asks, noticing his girlfriend's sudden change of behaviour.

Nya whimpers and grabs the back of Lloyd's shirt. Jay walks over and gently takes Nya into his arms. Suddenly, Nya bursts into tears. Jay jolts at the sudden noise and rocks her.

"Shh, what's wrong?"

"He-"

"Guys we need to go!"

Jay looks up, and gasps when he spots Nadakhan.

"Okay, okay. Shh, come on Nya."

Jay forms his dragon, pulls Nya onto his lap and flies home as quickly as possible. Nya grips his shirt and cries softly as a rush of awful memories hit her.

"What...what do we do Jay?"

"We'll figure something out, I promise."

***
"We've got it!" Lloyd yells as the ninja, excluding Jay and Nya, come out of the spider cave.

Jay smiles at Nya and kisses her hand gently.

"We're gonna stop him. I promise."

***
Jay throws the Tiger Widow Venom on Nadakhan.

"Now Jay!" Nya yells, being forced to stay a safe distance away from Nadakhan.

"I wish you weren't a Dijin!"

"Your wish is yours to keep."

Nadakhan glows orange and vanishes. Nya runs over to Jay, jumps on top of him, sits on his hips and kisses him. Jay holds her and kisses back.

"He's gone now, he's never gonna come back."

"Promise?"

Jay kisses her forehead. "I promise."

Hey guys, so I've caught up with the Flumptober Challenge. Hope you're all staying safe and well.