1.9

My head is a dark place.

Addies pov.

Today was the day when me and Ashton were going on our first date, school was - well very awkward today. Not just between me and Luke like normal, but between all of us. Calum, Michael, Luke and Ashton.

Everyone was just kind of staring awkwardly at each other in silence at lunch.

Ashton and I were currently stepping out of his car and walking up to the entrance door of a cute little restaurant which looked lovely- but as I said, it was little- there were only about 8 tables.

A waiter showed us to a table in the middle of the room. Sitting down Ashton flashed me one of his award winning smiles, his dimples making their normal appearance.

We made light conversation about school and family for a while until we ordered food and drinks.

"So Addie, what made you decide to dye your hair pink?" Ashton asked while we were eating.

"Well, it was Michael-"

"Of course" ashton said chuckling

"He dared me to dye it pink and I liked it so stuck with it" I said

"I like it, It's unique"

"Thank you" I said finding myself blushing at his gaze. His eyes flickered to something behind me which made him frown and role his eyes- his actions causing me to look behind.

"Crap" I said whipping back round to face Ashton.

"I swear he's everywhere" Ashton mumbled. "maybe he won't spot us"

"I hope he doesn't, that would just be awkward" I said, but he probably would, this was a very small restaurant as I said.

"He doesn't seem to like either of us that much does he? I don't know what his problem is" ashton ranted

"Oh well, let's not talk about Luke" I said eager to change the subject.

Everything had become a little bit awkward now as Luke sat a few tables away in my direct eye sight. He was literally staring at me while I stared back.

"I need the bathroom" I said excusing myself from the table. I nearly sat back down when I realised that I had to walk past Luke's table.

He was with his mum and his mums friend and I'm assuming her daughter or someone who looked the same age as us.

Walking past their table I looked down at the floor so I could avoid eye contact.

"Addie?" I heard my name, mentally sighing I turned to see it was Liz.

"Hi liz" I smiled brightly

"How are you doing? Did you have a good Christmas? Luke said you didn't go away in the end" Liz said making conversation not realising how much I wanted to get away.

"Yeah, some things came up so I couldn't go, did you have a good Christmas?" I asked politely.

"It was lovely thank you my dear, Luke hasn't stopped talking about you and he sleeps with the fluffy penguin you got him every night, I think he's In love with it" she whispered winking

"Oh" I said laughing nervously as Luke told his mum to shut up while he blushed.

"Oh so this is the person who brought you that stuffed penguin" the girl next to Luke spoke loudly.

At this moment Luke looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but here, but I guess so did I.

"Yeah" Luke mumbled