1.6

Just because you think you're worthless , doesn't mean it's true.

Addies pov.

I can honestly say that this year has started off amazing.

Reason number one- Ashton asked me out.

Reason number two- I am currently kissing him. And it's perfect.

I couldn't help but look up at him giddily as he pulled away from the kiss, before pecking me on the nose and giggling at the way it scrunched up.

"So... where are we going for our first date?" I asked smiling at him.

"Well Addie, that's for me to know and you to find out " he said trying to act all mysterious but we both couldn't contain our laughter. We both stopped after a while before Ashton spoke.

"Are you staying here tonight with the other guys?"

I nodded as I didn't want to go home to an empty house. My mum and Step dad weren't back yet.

"Good" he smiled "lets go get some more drinks and get this party started!" He shouted happily before stopping with a confused look on his face. "although it started a few hours ago... oh well drinks" he said holding my hand and leading me to the make shift bar that was the kitchen counter.

We were half way there when I felt a tug on my free arm. Whipping around I was met with the last person I expected it to be.

I had stopped following Ashton which made him stop as well.

"Luke?-"

"Addie" he whispered looking at me and shakily taking quick breaths of air. "C-can I talk to you?" He asked

"Luke - I can't right now, I'm a bit busy." I said pleading with my eyes for him to get the message that I was trying to spend time with Ashton.

"You coming Adds?" Ashton asked from behind me. I nodded before turning away from Luke with an apologetic look.

But then my guilt got the worst of me.

"Ash, I'll be over in a minute, I just need to do something" I said as he nodded and carried on to the bar.

Luke was already heading for the front door, I could see him clearly as he towered over most people.

"Luke" I called but there was no way that he could hear me.

He had now reached the door before he turned around catching my eye and standing still while I did the same, still a fair distance away.

He shook his head and he seemed to be breathing quickly. He opened the front door leaving it open and walked out.

I sped up my pace almost running to the door hoping he hadn't gotten far.

He hadn't.

He was sitting on the grass on the front lawn.

"Hey" I said sitting next to him.

He didn't reply - instead he was breathing in air deeply with his eyes closed, short little gasp falling from his lips.

"Luke, are you okay?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder only to have him shake it off straight away.

"L-leave m-me alone" he stuttered weakly.

"No. you were the one who wanted to talk. Plus you're having a panic attack. I'm not stupid enough to leave you alone. Now just keep breathing in an-"