Part 4

You forced yourself to look into his eyes while listing some of your hobbies.

He seemed truly interested in it; he didn't look away and not just because he was being polite.

No matter how much you tried to stop grinning, you couldn't.

This moment was perfect and it felt good to talk to him like to a normal person.

You finally got to be yourself, not the shy crushing fangirl any more.

Of course you still blushed when he looked at you or when he smiled or when he laughed stunningly - he did that quite a lot - but it was nearly like you were hanging out with a friend.

But... just nearly.

You knew that you could never actually be friends with him, first of all you were a lot younger than him, secondly he was famous and a celebrity and thirdly you'd probably never see him again when the day was over.

You didn't want these thoughts to destroy your perfect time, so you just blinded them out.

This one day was supposed to be without worries.

"You want to go see a bit of London now?" he asked, gesturing to the waitress that he wanted to pay.

"Sure!" you agreed, reaching for your wallet. "It's okay," he interrupted, "I'll pay for both of us."

"Uhm. Thank you", you replied.

He handed the money to the waitress but he didn't stare at her as she walked away, like every other male human being would have.

He must love Isabella very much,

you thought by yourself. He got up and you noticed again, how tall he was. As you walked out, you reminded yourself to never stop smiling.