Author's apology

It's been a year since I updated this story, and all of you have been fantastic readers. This is by far the most popular one I have on here, and I'd just like to say thank you because I won't be updating anything on wattpad any more. I've changed a lot since I started on here - grown, I'd dare to say - and I'm sorry all of my stories aren't nearly finished.

But they were read, and I saw a lot of you emotionally follow the plot of this one, begging me to update. I have to apologise for letting you down on that, but I can tell you how it would have ended. Because yes, I did have it all planned out in my head. If you don't want to know, then click away right now, but if you want to keep following me for some reason, I'm still active as a writer now on Archive Of Our Own (http://archiveofourown.org/users/fangirlkilledbyfeels/pseuds/fangirlkilledbyfeels) where I believe my works to be way better than this as I've improved my language and writing over the years. Apart from that, I also have instagram, tumblr and a blog on wordpress with the same username as on here.

But back to the story that some of you really celebrated give or take a year ago. Here's the end wrapped up: After your perfect day ended, you and Thomas went your seperate ways. When he sends you the selfie with Kaya and Dylan from earlier that day, you start texting even though he isn't overly fond of social media. This goes on for a year. You become almost like internet friends because you are too shy to ask him to meet again. But then, on Valentine's Day he suddenly calls you. Of course you pick up, but to your surprise you find him devastated. After you tell him to calm down, he slowly explains how he proposed to Isabella and how she ended the relationship because she realised this was nothing she was in any way ready for. You comfort him, you grow closer. Five years later, you're happily married. Who would've thought that all of this would come from winning a simple contest in the back of a teen magazine?

If this was a disappointment, I'm sorry. This is my decision, you are free to pick up the scenario and make up your own ending because I have moved on from this story. On my AO3, you can find mostly Marvel stuff now, shorties about Hamilton and Harry Potter and it would mean a lot to me if you read my work on there. (Pro Tip: The spelling is better and I edited the stories before posting them.) Thanks for more or less bearing with me, and this is goodbye then I suppose. My wattpad will still exist and my beginning stories as a writer will still be there to read (until I decide all of the grammatical and spelling errors are too embarrassing). As a last piece of advice, I'd just tell you to keep trying no matter what it is you do. Set goals for yourself and get out of the comfort zone - it's up to you to make your life the best way possible.

Keep your heads up, kids :)