Part 1

Today was the day. You got up before it was even morning, took a shower and tried to dress up pretty without looking too bitchy or wearing too much makeup.

Normally, you didn't dress up very girly and you didn't want to meet him while not looking like yourself, so you chose your new sneakers, skinny jeans and your favourite t-shirt. You hadn't any more time left, so you quickly ate something and said goodbye to your family before leaving the house.

The cab was already waiting for you.

"So, where do you want to go, young lady?" The cab driver asked. You started smiling even brighter than before, even if he couldn't see it because you were in the backseat.

"I'm going to meet Thomas Brodie-Sangster" You replied. He didn't really seem to know who that was but he also didn't ask. "London" you said and added the exact address. You had been told that you were going to meet him in a café. That meant you wouldn't see his house, but you were cool with it. The driver didn't talk so it was just you and your thoughts.

What if he'd think that you're annoying? What if he'd just see you as a tedious fangirl who is centuries younger than him? Unintentionally, you started tapping with your finger on the seat. How long is it going to take until you'll finally arrive in London? , you asked yourself over and over again. "Stop that, you're making me mad" The cab driver grumbled in his deep voice. "I'm sorry" You mumbled. Why couldn't he try to make a conversation like other taxi drivers?

You pulled your cell phone out of your pocket to calm yourself down. The encouraging texts from your internet-friends and even from some of your real-life-friends made you smile and you replied to a few of them. You forgot the time while fangirling on the inside with a few of your closest fandom-friends.

"We're here, young lady." The driver interrupted and you accidentally screeched like a pterodactyl because you were so happy. "Are you... are you okay?" He turned around with a suspicious look on his face. With a bright grin you nodded and slipped the money into his hand. "You can keep the rest" You said generously while getting out of the car. He muttered a "Thank you" into his beard, but you could see him shaking his head while driving away.

No offense, but you really didn't care that he thought you were weird. All the worries were gone and nothing was going to change the fact that you were the happiest girl on earth for the moment.