Part 10

"Here you go: Cinnamon rolls and an absolutely not-mainstream-vanilla-ice-cream.

"Thanks a lot" Thomas said, paid and handed you your delicious looking cinnamon rolls.

You walked along the funfair, eating. "You want one of my umbrellas?" He suddenly asked.

You swallowed and nodded with a smile: "Yes, thank you." He laughed.

"We have half-an-hour left over until we meet Kaya and Dylan. Do you see anything you'd like to do here?" He asked politely after giving you the lemon-green cocktail umbrella.

You turned around, scanning the fair as fast as possible.
"If you don't mind eating fast, I'd love to try the other rollercoaster." You replied.
"I don't mind" He answered smiling.

You walked over to the other rollercoaster and got in line, you shared what was left over of your cinnamon rolls and his waffles and bought tickets. This time, there was no incident with hyperactive fake-fangirls.

This rollercoaster didn't go as high as the other one, but it had many more curves. There wasn't a second you weren't afraid to fall out.

You screamed in joy and clung to Thomas muscular arm, he laughed as the wind blew against both of you. The ride was over way too soon. When you stumbled out, you walked past a stand where you could buy photos that had been taken during the ride by a hidden camera.

They were three times as expensive as normal photos, but you didn't care.

"Thomas?" You tapped on his shoulder, "Would you wait here for me for half a minute? I'll hurry up, I promise" You quickly ran off to the stand to buy the photo of Thomas and you.

The man printed it, you paid and returned to Thomas, the picture in your hands.
"What did you do?" Instead of answering, you showed him the image. "If you'd said something, I would have bought it for you" He said, carefully taking it out of your hands and studying it.
"That's kind but you know, I also have money on my own" You gave back, smiling even brighter than before.

"Good shot. It's quite a pretty photo!" He commented and you blushed. In the photo, the wind was blowing your hair out of your face, your mouth was a bit opened with a laugh. Thomas' hair was also flying in the wind, he was half turned to you, a confident smile on his lips.

He looks like a flawless god, you thought with your cheeks getting hotter.

You were so thankful that the camera had captured this moment where your arm was locked around his.
If this picture didn't exist, you would have never noticed that your hands were almost touching in the photo.

I'm the luckiest girl on earth, was all you could think.

"Thanks" You finally replied and he handed it back to you. Carefully, you put it back into your bag.

"Are we late now?" "No, it's fine. They're waiting just around the corner." He answered and you followed him out of the labyrinth of sweets stands and shooting galleries.