Part 2

You entered the nice little cafe at the end of the street.

He obviously wasn't there yet, you were the only guest besides an old married couple, so you sat down at a table in the edge of the room.

The waitress came over to ask if you wanted to order something. "Thanks, but I'm waiting for someone." You replied and started getting nervous again.

What if he wouldn't show up? What if he just decided to do something more interesting than meeting a fan? What if -

"Hey, are you the girl who won the contest?"

Oh my god. You didn't see him walk in, but he stood right in front of you. Was your hair looking okay? He was taller than you'd expected him to be.

It took you a few moments to realize that you had to answer. "No, it's the grandma over there."

As soon as the words slipped out of your mouth, you regretted it. You bit on your lip because this was so embarrassing. Then you stood up to shake his hand.

"I'm y/n" you said. He smiled stunningly as he shook your hand; then he sat down. You had to force yourself to keep breathing. The waitress returned. "You two want to order something now?" she asked friendly. "I'd like to have a latte macchiato, please." You replied and smiled shyly.

His presence made you nervous. Wasn't it unbelievable that you were hanging around and ordering breakfast with Thomas Brodie-Sangster?

"I'll take the same, please." He added and his voice sounded at less as twice as beautiful as on your DVD's at home. You tried very hard to stop staring at him.

"So, what are we doing today?" you asked and pretended to be completely relaxed. Your heart beat faster when he looked straight into your eyes as he answered: "I thought we can have breakfast, then I could show you a bit of London and after lunch we can meet Kaya and Dylan if you want. What to you think of that?"

Your heart stopped beating for a second. Not just that you would spend the whole day with Thomas Sangster, as if this wasn't enough he would also introduce you to Kaya Scodelario and Dylan O'Brien, two of your favourite actors and idols.

"That's awesome!" You gasped. The waitress arrived with two latte macchiato.

"Thanks" Thomas said and gave her his flawless smile. You had a moment to order your mind about anything that just happened.