" the company my dad used to work had many branches...all over South Korea you can say.." he paused and I mouthed an 'oh'

" My dad was never made a permanent worker even Though he worked for the company for more then ten years. He was used to be named as a ' temporary worker' so every now and then he used to get transferred to another branch of the company." I listened to him carefully since he never said me about his father or parents other than the day he had nightmares.

He said that they died in an accident. He looked kind of serious and sincere while saying. Of course he missed them and not only him taehyung and namjoon too..

" My father met my mother in Seoul. They both worked in the same branch. My mother was a permanent worker. They fell in love, but again my dad was transferred but that time he alone did not transfer....he took my mother along...as a husband of her.." a smile formed on his lips so did mine after seeing him smile.

" this continued...my father used to take my mother along with him every time because of which the company named my mother as a 'temporary worker' too. 1 year after their wedding I was born." His smile became wide as if he was proud to be born.

" after 2 years namjoon was born I was only 2 years old at that time. My dad used to tell me how much I used to trouble him when my mom was pregnant and was in the hospital at the time namjoon was born." He chuckled at his own childhood self. I too chuckled knowing that he was a troublesome kid.

" And when namjoon was 2 years old and I was 4 years old we had a little brother which is taehyung. At that time namjoon was the troublesome kid. He always used to break my school supplies and I would get yelled by the teacher."

" so he used to break stuff from childhood itself." I asked.

" what do you mean by ' childhood itself'? You know he breaks stuff?"

" the day when we went to get the wedding dress ...on our way back home I asked him to hold my earrings for me ...but he gave broken earrings back to me..." I said slightly laughing.

"he does break things but he doesn't do that on purpose." he laughs too.

" yeah I know."

"So...where was I? Yeah,when taehyung was 4 years old and we were his hyungs we used to protect him from bullies.  He used to get bullied but the neighbours kids and to be honest they were total brats .
And you know what, I and taehyung were kind of jealous of namjoon..."

" why?" I asked.

" because he was the most intelligent and smart student of the school and even from his brother's. he was the only one between the three of us to get higher marks where as we would score average or less than that. He was intelligent from childhood but clumsy too. The three of us grew well..each of us had a motive a dream and I was proud to be a hyung of my two best brothers....at first I thought being a hyung is annoying but it isn't. The love and care your dongsaeng's ( small brothers ) gives you and so do you makes it better." I just admire the way he talk about his brothers every word of his seems sincere. It kind of made me miss yoongi. I wish he could love me the same way Jin loves his siblings. But only if we could have been with each other-

" hey are you there?!" Jin says shoving his hands in front of my face.

" yeah! Yeah! I am !" I said shoving off his hands.