*Ch.11-All Hallows Eve*

Start from the beginning

I grabbed the cursed object and Natileys arm, dragging her out of the classroom as quick as I could. Leading us to a dark area of a corridor, till we reached the library and we both snuck in quietly without a word. We manage to find Natileys secret spot as we both sat down on the ground, leaning against a bookcase as I set the cursed object between us.

"I am not ready for what Snape has in store for us. I do not like his choice of words and what may come."

She whispered to me as she reached for my hand on the ground, she gripped it tightly. I looked down at it in the dim candlelight, after a moment I squeezed her hand.

"At least, we will be together."

~*~

Natiley P.O.V

The October air was turning crisp and cool in the mornings, with the occasional fog rolling over the castle grounds as the sun would rise later every day. The leaves began to die off the surrounding trees and liter the courtyard, as you could hear them crunch under someone's approaching feet.

It was barely 7am, as the sun was trying to defeat the clouds that wanted to hide it. The sky was still dark, with a tinge of lighter purples and oranges taking over the horizon.

You sat in the entrance down to Hagrid's hut, hoping no one would see you or bug you this early. Expect till Hagrid awoke, he would offer you lavender berry tea, which he would buy from Cedrics mom, in the mornings and let you walk with Fang along the lake till breakfast started up in the Great Hall. Sometimes Hermione would join you if she were not helping Ron and Harry with something important.

"Well, well, what are you doing up so early?"

The voice sent a sharp pain to your heart, making your stomach drop. Closing your Nonverbal Spells for Beginners book with a rather loud slam, it had echoed through the corridor. You looked up and there he was, your wonderful ex Javex Sark.

"What in the hell, do you want?"

You stood up to meet his eyes, as you put your book away in your bag. He adjusted his Ravenclaw scarf, eyeing you carefully letting out a soft laugh at your words.

"Just passing through Princess, calm down. It has been how long since I broke up with you and you are still not over it? Aren't you are forced to marry Malfoy?"

He spat, as he edged closer to you. You huffed slightly at his words as a light cool breeze passed through the glassless windows.

"You literally disgust me. Tell me, how is your fuck buddy healing?"

You smirked at him, noticing you struck a nerve as his brow quivered.

"Don't even start, that was total bullshit what you did to Pansy. I do not give a damn if you hate her, you literally almost beat the life out of her. I guess Malfoy has really screwed up your morals, huh?"

Javex said with a disgusted look on his face, you said nothing shaking your head and rolling your eyes. You did not want to fight with him, he was not worth your time and energy. That is when you heard Fang bark from the distance, as if he were calling out to you.

"I don't have time for your shit Javex, why don't you fuck off. I warned that bitch to leave me alone and look what happened."

You went to turn around, but he wrapped his left arm around your arms, pulling you into a hug backwards. You fought to get away from him trying to pull your arms up, but they were pinned, he pulled your back into his chest. His height and long arms had overpowered you as he managed to hold on to you tightly with his left arm and using his right to reach down towards your thigh and squeezing it roughly. You let out a small cry as how hard he squeezed it.