Chapter 17

I'm backk!

~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Wh-Why is this happening to me?" I shouted, pulling my arm back. Why does any of this happen to me!?

The purple spread up my arm, now at my bicep. I desperately tried to stop it, make it go away. But I couldnt. It kept going. Up. And up. And up. It was now at my jaw line and spreading down my other arm, transferring to my collarbone.

I hadn't even noticed Slenderman walk into the room. My face resembled absolute terror. He left for a moment before returning with a girl who looked about 12. Her eyes were red and her hair was red. Her short hair.

She seemed very unpleased with being here. But her eyes settled on me and the purple. "Help." I whispered as my skin began to morph. The purple swirled around my eyes, changing them.

I felt things grow from my head and collar bone, as both my arms changed. My arms were now spiked and my hands had turned into claws that resembled a demon. People always told me I looked like an angel.

I moved my claws before sensing new limbs. I shifted slightly, feels like.. a tail? I moved it around, before a spiky tail landed in my lap.

(Art not mine

(Art not mine. You can pick between 9, 5, and 7. The others wouldn't go with your spiky design.)

The redhead's POV

I was sitting in the living room with my cousin and my sister when Slenderman appeared before me. Jumping, I felt bile rise to my throat. Litamarous must have told him I was here. He's gonna take me away again.

"I need you for a second." He simply said, extending a hand. "You may return after."

Hesitantly, I stood up and put my hand in his. Stripes tried to stop me, but I turned to her. "Its okay."

Then, we were standing in a room.

A really pretty girl sat on the bed, her eyes fear stricken. I traveled my gaze from her face to her hands. Her hair was (H/c), and her eyes were (e/c). I watched as her (s/t) skin changed to purple.

She had a black (favourite flower) on her right ankle and a (f/c) tiger lily on her left wrist. Both flowers were connected by vines. A purple vine grew from her chest, and flowers covered other parts of her. I looked a little closer and noticed there was an outline of a flower in her pupil.

Her skin started to shift and form. "Thats (Y/n)." Slender told me.

Jeff's brother, Liu, sat beside her. He had flowers in the exact same spots as (Y/n).

(Y/n) shook as her skin morphed more, growing spikes. Everytime a new spike grew she froze, I can only assume she was scared it would pierce a vine. But, they always just swirled around the spike.

The purple traveled up her neck, and up her cheeks, swirling her eyes.

(Like this, but purple and also on her neck, arms, and collar bone

(Like this, but purple and also on her neck, arms, and collar bone.)

Her skin on her head shifted before horns grew.

(Pick whatever you'd like

(Pick whatever you'd like. Art not mine.)

Her eyes changed, her sclera now crimson red, and her irises now gold.

Her collar bone also spiked, tearing through her shirt. A spiked tail whipped around and landed in her lap.

Lazarus. I thought. Do you know what she is?

No. He replied. Not yet, anyways.