Chapter 15

I'm backkkk! So, I am changing the name of the book! From "It's You!?" To "Purple."

~~~

Liu's POV

(Y/n)'s hand quickly grasped my neck, a look of absolute fire filling her eyes. A sick smile formed on her lips as she squeezed tighter, cutting my oxygen off.

My eyes started to close as I slowly lost consciousness.

(Y/n)'s POV

Pain. Pain erupted through my stomach. Worse than the flower pain.

My eyes filled with tears and I cried out. Why..? Why is he doing this to me!? I thought we were soulmates! Did I do something wrong?

Liu looked directly into my eyes, the pain worsening. Tears streamed down my face and my screams started sounding distorted.

My one and only, soulmate, stopped and placed a hand on my cheek. I panted heavily, staring at his hand. The tears...they were...purple..

Purple

That colour seems to occur alot in my life now, huh?

I wonder why..

I struggle to sit up, leaning myself against a nearby wall. Looking down at the flower sprouting from my heart, I noticed that the purple was now swirled with red.

Sighing, I closed my eyes. "C-Call...an.. a-ambu-bulance.." I stuttered, the distorted voice no longer present.

3rd POV

OH MY GOD. WHAT DID YOU DO!? Liu mentally shouted, clearly outraged.

She choked you! Sully replied, unpleasantness lacing his words.

Did you see her eyes? Her tears? Her flower!? I can't believe Slender's been lying to her! Liu growled, taking his body back and picking the (h/c) headed girl up.

He carried her bridal style to the mansion. Knowing, that EJ would help her. Luckily, almost all the creepypasta's have found their soulmates... and killed them. Successfully removing their flowers.

Liu was one of the only ones who hadn't killed their soulmate because well.. one.. she's special, and two.. Sally has already gotten attached to her.

Liu's grip tightened slightly on (Y/n)'s bleeding figure when he passed Rake. Rake followed curiously behind, feeling strangely drawn to the girl.

Interesting how almost every supernatural creature she's come in contact with has failed to hurt her. They didn't even try. Not even Slender, and he was known for being the most ruthless and cold.

(Y/n)'s POV

Purple.

That's all I see.

"(Y/n)," a soothing voice called. "(Y/n), the purple is very important." I tried to speak but I couldn't. "Do not fret, you are in a... well I guess you can call it a rest. You can contact me by meditating."

The shade of purple changed. "Before I send you out of this zone, I must tell you something... Purple combines the calm stability of blue and the fierce energy of red. The color purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic."

Purple swirled around me. "I hope this helps you on your journey in finding youself."