Chapter 13

???'s POV

SHE FUCKING BLOCKED ME! THIS BITCH.

I thought angrily, sipping from my Muscular Mushy Mug, (seriously, go buy some Mushy merch. Link on my community wall, and I'll put it in my description.)

I growled, standing up, heading to the door. Something fluffy ran past my feet, causing me to almost trip. Looking down, I saw a filthy mutt. Furrowing my brows, I pulled my leg back, and gave it a sharp kick in the side.

It yelped and slid away. (No doggos were harmed in the making of this chapter.)

(Y/n)'s POV

I was laying in bed, when I suddenly had a sharp pain in my side. "Ughh," I groaned, clutching my side. "Stupid period cramps."

As I was about to get up, a knock caught my attention. I looked over to my window and saw Liu. Carefully, I stumbled to the window and unlocked it.

"Hello..?" I asked groggily.

"Hey," he replied, coming in and hugging me. "I heard it was that time of the month, and wanted to come by. Is there anything I could get you?"

I thought for a moment, "a (hot/cold) pack, and some (period food)."

He nodded leaving the room.

Liu's POV (I know, alot of POV changes.)

She seemed so weak. When I first encountered her, she had an extremely strong energy. I wonder what happened. I thought, walking to her kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen, her cellphone was sitting on the counter. Slowly, I picked it up.

10 new messages from Unknown

The screen read. Almost immediately Sully piped in. She's cheating on you! He growled.

I shook my head, if she was cheating on me, why wouldn't she save this person in her phone?

Carefully, I unlocked the phone and opened the messages.

???

Hey.

Answer me.

I know you've seen this.

If you don't answer I'll kill your brother.

HEYYYY.

YOU DUMB BITCH

PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!

I'm on my way to your house.

Stop ignoring me.

Asshole.

Human???

What?

???

Finally you fucking whore.

Here's how this is going to work.

I'm outside your house.

Either you come with me, or I come in there and slit your throat.

Human???

Mhm.

Yeah, this is (Y/n)'s soulmate.

Please fuck off.

(You have blocked ???'s number.)

Rolling my eyes, I put (Y/n)'s phone down, and got her stuff. After retrieving her stuff, I went back up stairs, and spent the rest of the night watching movies with her, and cuddling.