Chapter 8

Ehem....446 READS!?!?!?
THANK CHU SO MUCH!!!

(Y/n)'s POV

I awoke with blurry vision, and a pounding headache. Groaning, I stumbled out of bed, and headed to the kitchen. There was no sign that the pastas have been in my house, other than a few notes left on my island.

"Dear (Y/n),

We have headed back home. Your outfits should arrive on the 20th of July.
Enjoy.

~Trender"

I smiled slightly moving on to the next note.

"Dearest (Y/n),

If you ever want to have a fun time...
Give me a shout. ;)
You know how to contact me~

Love Offender."

Trender's note was sweet...however THIS note is going straight into the fire.

"(Y/n),

We need to talk.
What happened with your eyes is not normal.
Let me know if this happens again.

-Sincerely, The Slenderman."

I blinked a few times, before gently folding the piece of paper, and putting it in my pocket.

Walking away from the island, I made myself a bowl of cereal, and grabbed some Advil.

I sat at my table, and scrolled though Instagram before getting bored, and texting Slender.

Human??

Yo Slender.

I got your note.

Wassup?

The Slenderman

Hello (Y/n).

I believe we have business to discuss.

Human??

What kind of business?

The Slenderman

Your species, and why you're so terrifying.

Human??

Alright?

Is this gonna happen over phone

Or do you want me to meet you somewhere?

The Slenderman

Rosswood Park.

Ten minutes.

Don't be late.

Human??

Alright boss.

I sighed, putting my phone down. Stretching, I stood up, and got changed. (Outfit of your choice.)

Getting my keys, my wallet, and my phone, I headed out, and started driving to our meeting place. I made it there in about five minutes, so I parked, and walked around until I needed to meet Mr. Boss man.

The birds, were chirping, and the sky was clear. However, despite the beautiful weather, no one was here. Just me, and my thoughts.

I sighed in content, placing myself on a white park bench. The once happy aura switching to a dark and creepy one.

Clouds filled the sky, the birds stopped singing cheerful tunes, and a thick fog rolled in. Slenderman was present. I grumbled slightly before plastering a smile on my face, and greeting the tall man.

We shook hands, and he started speaking.

"So then, Ms. (L/n). Tell me about your experiences." He spoke smoothly, and calmly.

Chuckling slightly I joked, "geez, you sound like a therapist."

Slenderman did not seem to find my joke funny, however. I just rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms, leaning on a near by tree.

"Well, uh...what do you want to know?" I asked.

He placed a hand on his chin. "I suppose we should start with your anger."

I shrugged, "I've always been rather layed back. Never got into fights, didn't yell much." My stoic expression never leaving my face.

Slender nodded, "what about bloodlust?"

"Last night was my first encounter with that."

"Do you hear voices in your head that aren't yours?" He questioned, seeming slightly frustrated.

Shrugging, I replied with a simple, "Nope."

The Slenderman stood silent for a minute, before asking something I had experienced many times.