Chapter 14

Short, sorry.

~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

I stretched my arms above my head, gaining a satisfying crack. A yawn broke passed my lips, and I layed back down for a moment. I opened my eyes before immediately closing them again.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered, rolling over, and cuddling into a random warmth provider. "Why the hell is it so bright in here."

There was a silence, before I heard a quiet chuckle. "Because I left the curtains open."

This voice startled me, and I jumped back. Falling on the floor and landing on my ass. "Owww!" I whined, opening my eyes and looking at the culprit. "Liu why the hell are you here?"

"Well, why not?" He asked, his voice sounding slightly deeper before he coughed. "Do you not remember?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "what was that?" I asked, slightly freaked out.

"What was what..?" Liu replied with a nervous chuckle.

Standing up, my eyes focused heavily on him. "Nevermind..."

Liu's POV

Phew! That was a close one.

Why can't she know about meee???

Because she'll think badly about me. Now shuttup.

Sully grumbled something about me being unfair as I stood from the cozy bed. (Y/n) and I made our way to the kitchen, where we prepared breakfast.

"So," (Y/n) started, turning to me. A strange emotion clouding her eyes. "Tell me about this 'sully' of yours."

My eyes widened, and I felt my heartbeat quicken.

(Y/n)'s POV

A loud thumping made it's way to my ears. It... It was so loud and quick.

My vision increased and I could literally see the pores on Liu's face.

I could smell fire... smoke. From the fires roaring elsewhere.

And... and my touch... I could feel the intricate designs on my fingers.

Why is this happening to me? A sudden rush of power spread through me, and I no longer felt in control of my body.