𝟹 - 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜

Začít od začátku

  "Well I'd hope so." Dream said, smiling.

  "Well I guess we could ask you a similar question. Why'd you decide to join us?" Sapnap said, turning my way.

  Why did I accept?

  "I guess- I thought it would be fun? Interesting...? A change of pace maybe?" I pondered. "I don't really know myself. On a whim I suppose."

  "But what if we are bad people?" George added.

  I laughed. "Are you? Well now I'm concerned!"

  "Wait no! That's not what I meant- W-We aren't bad-" George began, trying to correct himself.

  "That's what a bad person would say! Your being kinda sus, should I start running now or later?" I say, smirking at George. He genuinely thought I was being serious.

  I giggled and laid down, the others giving a small laugh.

  "So, what is your guys' goal. What do you want to do?" I ask looking up at the stars once again. I crossed my arms behind my head, resting my head on them.

  "Well..." Sapnap said. I looked up to see Sapnap and George looking over at Dream.

  "Have you ever heard of the Ender Dragon?" Dream asked, his voice going more serious. I stopped.

  "You mean the myth?" I ask slowly, sitting back up.

  "Well, that's not a myth." Dream said. Even though his mask hid his eyes away, I could feel his gaze through the mask.

  "It's true that many people attempted to kill it." George said, seemingly picking up the story where Dream had left it.

  "Nobody has done it. Nobody has survived." Sapnap said. I blinked. 'They can't be... serious-'

  "And we want to be the ones to finally kill it." Dream said. I gulped.

  "Woah-" I said. What do I even say?

  They all were facing me. I looked at all of them.

  "Alright... go on." I say.

  "It's a process. And for all we know all of this could be rumors. But if its real..." George says.

  "We want to go down in history as the one who killed the Ender Dragon." Dream says, finishing George's thought.

  "Damn." Was all I could say. "Sounds like some quest from a storybook."

  "I guess it does, yeah." George said, smiling at the thought.

  "So what if we like- can't do it?" I ask.

  "Is that anyway to think?" Dream asks. "I think us all combined have the strength to take the dragon down and free the end."

  I could tell this Dream guy was very determined. While that could be a good thing, it seems as if danger doesn't faze him. We don't even know anything about this dragon. We could die right away. Yet he ignores the risk.

  That is the bad side of it.

  I can tell all these guys do have strengths and weaknesses. Just from me talking to them. I can tell George is not as agile as the others and Sapnap seemed like he could get angry easily. And of course, I already analyzed Dream's habits.

  I could tell that they all were strong, moving past the weak points. Together they were a powerful team. Maybe we could do this. But we must be logical and make a plan before running in and attempting to kill the beast. Otherwise we wouldn't be 'brave', we would be reckless.