𝟸𝟺 - 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕

Art by @/iijesocks on Twitter!

1st Person POV -

   Since the last dream, I've devoted all my time into researching anything I could about dreams to help me.

   I spent every day reading books. I wanted to find out about the white palace. I needed to know if that location had any significance to my dreams.

   I researched hearing voices with the only results being Psychosis and Schizophrenia.

   But it couldn't be that simple. There had to be more to it. The dreams, the voice, the headaches. Everything seemed too elaborate. Too real to be a health condition.

   The center of it all is Karl. The things that connects my dreams to the real world. He holds the answers. He is the missing piece to the puzzle.

   When he arrives, will he recognize me? Will he know me? Does he have the same dreams too?

   I had spent restless nights obsessing over the answers that weren't in my grasp. But now it was getting closer, the answers are right there.

   Once Karl arrives everything will become clear.

________________

Tommy's POV -

"I'm worried about her. I don't know what to do about it." Dream faces us, issuing his concerns about the traitor. Y/N.

   "Tell me why I should care. What did she do for us to gain our concern?" I ask.

   Dream stayed silent. The only bit of his face we could see, his mouth, opened. He wanted to say something but he didn't. He was hesitant.

   After a long moment of uncomfortable silence, he finally sighed.

   "She joined our side because we promised it would secure your safety. She did what she did for you."

   Wilbur's eyes widened at this statement.

   "We were unaware of her motives until now. But how are we sure you aren't lying?" Wilbur slowly says.

"You aren't." Dream states. His tone showed no signs of lying, but he had no evidence.

"She did try to make amends with us many times..." Tubbo murmured. Glances were thrown his way.

"He's right, she approached us many times trying to fix our friendship." I sighed out.

Dream looks around at us.

"She needs someone who she's known a long time. We've known her for a few months but you guys have known her for years."

The group is quiet, most likely because nobody knew what to say. I was processing things in my head, weighing my options.

I speak up. "We owe nobody any favors. Not you and definitely not Y/N. We're still healing from her betrayal. We're aren't ready to speak to her, and we won't be anytime soon."

Dream's smiley mask stares at me. I feel uneasy.

"She's becoming unstable. She passed out the other day. She started talking to herself and she was mumbling weird shit."

Wilbur steps forward at this remark, seemingly affected by it.

"Wait really? She passed out on us once as well." I grab Wilbur's shoulder after he says this. He looks at me and I shake my head.

Wilbur never got over Y/N's betrayal. They were childhood best friends. He was always worrying about her. What she did hurt him, and he doesn't know what to do anymore.