𝟽 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚂𝙼𝙿

Cool art by @/Tartasart on Twitter!

[Enjoy the calm while it lasts.]

[Eventually the storm will come.]

1st Person POV -

   It's been almost 4 weeks since we finished the community house. And a lot happened in these weeks.

   Dream got this horse named Spirit! Which Sapnap killed-

   Now I know to keep my pets far away from Sapnap.

   New people joined our land, new structures and areas were built, and I got to travel to the nether for the first time.

The Nether:

   Shortly after building the community house, I noticed a strange black structure. It was built in a rectangle with a hole in the middle that encased what seemed to be swirling purple fog.

   I was smart and instead of messing with it, I went and asked someone what it was. I then dragged him towards the strange build.

   "Oh- It's a Nether portal." George says.

   Hearing the word Nether made me pause. When I was a young child I read many books that told legends about a place called the Nether. I thought that it was all just fiction. But to hear it was real? I was truly astonished.

   "Oh wow..." I say, slowly walking up to the tall portal.

   I run my hand through the swirling fog. It was a weird sensation. My hand was being pulled in further the longer I had my hand in. Feeling the fog was such an indescribable feeling, I was mystified.

   "Do you want to... go in the portal?" George asks me, tilting his head slightly.

   I nod at him, a smile creeping up on my face.

   He then took me to get a full set of iron armor and any other necessary items we needed.

Walking in the portal was a weird experience. I felt myself get dizzy, my vision swirling. I saw a flash of purple before I found myself in a warm new area. This was the Nether

   The Nether trip was a disaster.

   I had almost fallen in lava like 4 times.

   A group of these weird pig guys ended up chasing us.

   And a ghost thing almost killed me with a fire ball.

   . . .

   Safe to say I won't be going in the Nether in a while!

The Structures:

   I don't have much to say about the structures honestly!

   We ended up making a farm near the community house! Which was blown up by a creeper that George didn't see.

   Dream made a house under the community house for-

   I honestly don't know why he built it there actually.

   I didn't actually go in the Nether again, but I heard they made the other side of the portal look nicer!

   George made this nice tree farm and pathway behind the Nether Portal.

   Sapnap, Alyssa, and I all built our houses near the lake! Mine is temporary though.

   The "MLG" tower was built. Although I'm not quite sure what "MLG" means.

   And Sapnap had built a courthouse. Not sure when that will come into use though.

The People:

   Two more apparent friends of Dream had joined us on our land.

   The first was Ponk. He's a strange guy to say the least. We haven't really interacted all that much to be fair, I don't know much about him. All I know is that he grew a lemon tree. Apparently that was a big deal?

   The second was BadBoyHalo. His name is a mouthful, so I just call him Bad. He is really nice and, unlike Ponk, him and I talk a lot. He does look pretty intimidating. He wears this hood over his face, so all I can see are his eyes. Also, he is obsessed with muffins for some reason.

———————————

   It's been about a month since we finished the Community House now! George had started building his house, I started working on a more permanent house, and apparently there was some drama with Ponk's lemon tree?

   Dream had also built paths coming out from every side of the community house. We were planning to expand our land a lot and build out further.

   Also, there was this joke about a crafting table? I honestly would prefer to forget that ever happened.

   Shaking my thoughts, I continued walking towards the community house. I was visiting with Bad before I remembered that Dream and George had asked me earlier to stop by the community house this afternoon.

   I began to pick up the pace once the community house was in view. I ran up to the door and swung it open. And what I saw in front of me made me stop dead in my tracks.

   "Tommy?!"

__________
766 words, unedited